Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would Have, Could Have, SHOULD HAVE!

Started by maggiesue, January 14, 2018, 11:01:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

maggiesue

Two years ago, Chris Beard was available after he beat Purdue in the tournament.  The brilliant Arkansas AD decided basketball wasn't worth worrying about so no need to fire MA after five years of mediocrity and disappointment.  Now we see the rise of Texas Tech basketball because they hired a great young coaching mind and talent. 

The new AD needs to make a change and bring in a guy like Beard who can make Arkansas relevant again.  Einstein's Theory of Insanity says "I want different results but keep doing the same things".  MA is who he is and it doesn't translate into elite basketball today. 

Bottom line, send emails to the AD letting him know that our fans deserve better and should go after a guy like Chris Beard who is a game changer

k.c.hawg

Quote from: maggiesue on January 14, 2018, 11:01:30 am
Two years ago, Chris Beard was available after he beat Purdue in the tournament.  The brilliant Arkansas AD decided basketball wasn't worth worrying about so no need to fire MA after five years of mediocrity and disappointment.  Now we see the rise of Texas Tech basketball because they hired a great young coaching mind and talent. 

The new AD needs to make a change and bring in a guy like Beard who can make Arkansas relevant again.  Einstein's Theory of Insanity says "I want different results but keep doing the same things".  MA is who he is and it doesn't translate into elite basketball today. 

Bottom line, send emails to the AD letting him know that our fans deserve better and should go after a guy like Chris Beard who is a game changer

Don't bother with an email maggiesue. People that effect change send a check......a big check.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

klp1

Beard is a Texas Tech guy.  He spent several years there as an assistant.  I doubt he'd leave there for anything less the a blue blood school

Fan701

Quote from: maggiesue on January 14, 2018, 11:01:30 am

What makes you think Chris Beard is available?  We could conjure up all sorts of imaginary coaches, I guess.