Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cooper & chavis headed to birmingham

Started by Kevin, January 12, 2018, 02:09:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Heading to BHam with @CoachJohnChavis to see a baller! #NoFlyZone
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Kevin on January 12, 2018, 02:09:28 pm
Heading to BHam with @CoachJohnChavis to see a baller! #NoFlyZone
Myles mason perhaps

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

FraggleHog

What's the story with this guy? Hard Commit to Miss St. Obviously the staff feels they have a good chance of flipping him if they're sending both Cooper and Chavis...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 12, 2018, 02:56:04 pm
What's the story with this guy? Hard Commit to Miss St. Obviously the staff feels they have a good chance of flipping him if they're sending both Cooper and Chavis...
He had an OV in December while he was committed to Miss St. I think there is a good chance at flipping him, heard he didn't sign his LOI with Miss St because he wanted to see who Arkansas hired for DC.

Pudgepork

This info has to be wrong.  It's been stated with confidence on hogville that chavis doesn't recruit. 
Nothing to this story.  It defies hogville sources.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on January 12, 2018, 03:01:22 pm
He had an OV in December while he was committed to Miss St. I think there is a good chance at flipping him, heard he didn't sign his LOI with Miss St because he wanted to see who Arkansas hired for DC.

So in other words, he had not met Chavis and Cooper until today since I don't think A&M was on his list. If he liked the visit, we have a shot.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

The_Iceman

FraggleHog

hogcam

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 12, 2018, 04:13:10 pm
Most recent Crystal Ball prediction was Bama, FWIW
Not sure if trolling or what but the Bama picks were like a year ago. His most recent pick was Arkansas but it was OTis

FraggleHog

Quote from: hogcam on January 12, 2018, 05:11:38 pm
Not sure if trolling or what but the Bama picks were like a year ago. His most recent pick was Arkansas but it was OTis

No trolling intended. I must've missed the 2017. Keep forgetting we're in 18. My bad