Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's Alonzo Lane up to?

Started by mj4president, January 09, 2018, 09:53:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

Woke up, put on some coffee and wondered.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

DCHawg

Believe I read he is a teacher in the Memphis area IIRC.

The_Iceman

I think he would be fantastic on today's team. The game is a lot less physical now and I think he would be a solid 4 next to Gafford.

If he was 6'8", he could have been an all SEC player. Best post footwork I've seen at Arkansas since Corliss.

40MINSOFHELL

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Like it is

BannerMountainMan

Coty Clarke was good! He's ones of the better forgotten small big men
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

3of5-2

Quote from: Like it is on January 09, 2018, 09:05:58 pm
What about Marshawn Powell ?
Playing in Italy. Courtney Fortson is playing in China and doing extremely well.

Knot2brite

We need another Mario Credit type post player to go along with Gafford...heck if we had that type we could almost let Gafford play the 4
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

DCHawg

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 09, 2018, 09:59:13 pm
We need another Mario Credit type post player to go along with Gafford...heck if we had that type we could almost let Gafford play the 4

Loved Mario back in the day.  At 6'9" with limited range and athleticism, he has no place on this team.  We are better served with Adrio, Arlando, or Dustin at the 4.  He is like Trey without the vision or touch IMO.

HogFoo

Yeah, had Alonzo been 6'8.  He would have been a complete stud.  He was powerful, I think he broke Corliss bench record.

As for big men self on spoke of..  I liked coty clarke,  I thought that 1 year, delvon Johnson came out of no where and was a stud.  I also thought Darrion townes was pretty good.  He had a decent career. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Like it is

Give us Sunday Adebyo and we'll all have a Merry Christmas!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 09, 2018, 09:59:13 pm

Anybody know what Mario is up to lately? One of the founding members of Hog Ball and 40 MOH at Arkansas.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Can someone provide me the daily calendar of Lenzie Howell?

stronguard

If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Rocket23

I often wonder about Ray Biggers!

LRrazorback

hog.goblin

Quote from: LRrazorback on January 10, 2018, 07:28:12 pm
Cmon, Roosevelt Wallace?

Now you are talking.  The enforcer.  Along side IBM and it was a good compliment May-Day-O