Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still offering 2018 QB's

Started by ricepig, January 06, 2018, 09:27:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

I'm going to assume we have almost zero chance to land this kid.  I wonder if this is just the start of a long term investment by CM into that school.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

WPS2109

Twitter background has Deshaun Watson on background would be nice for CCM to work with him as he did DW

hawginbigd1

This offer is very interesting, is there something here, or is it spaghetti on the wall?

yraciv

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on January 06, 2018, 11:57:41 am
This offer is very interesting, is there something here, or is it spaghetti on the wall?

IDK LSU needs him and Bama has no QB commits this year.  I do think we end up with two with there being a possibility someone will transfer out and/or Noland goes pro in baseball.  Although I don't think Noland will.

John Stephen Jones is the logical answer for that 2nd scholarship, but doesn't hurt to get our name out there with one of the better uncommitted QB available.

jcharkansas

Quote from: yraciv on January 06, 2018, 12:50:51 pm
IDK LSU needs him and Bama has no QB commits this year.  I do think we end up with two with there being a possibility someone will transfer out and/or Noland goes pro in baseball.  Although I don't think Noland will.

John Stephen Jones is the logical answer for that 2nd scholarship, but doesn't hurt to get our name out there with one of the better uncommitted QB available.
What's the deal with JSJ, I thought he was already committed or coming here... I guess he's still undecided....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 06, 2018, 10:08:50 am
I'm going to assume we have almost zero chance to land this kid.  I wonder if this is just the start of a long term investment by CM into that school.
That, or he's backing LSU off of Gunnell..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

501Ben

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

B Ray

Until we get a commitment, you have to keep recruiting

hogsolutely

Love how LSU gets 5 star WR, an they give them a 2 Star QB to throw them the ball.  WOW!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: hogsolutely on January 10, 2018, 06:56:03 am
Love how LSU gets 5 star WR, an they give them a 2 Star QB to throw them the ball.  WOW!

Well most of there QB's are 4 stars. LSU just has a gift to make them look like 2 stars

CDBHawg

Looks like visits the next four weekends are scheduled as LSU, Bama, aTm, FSU.

With our only hope being a midweek visit, unless he cancels one, I don't like our chances.

But, unlike some on here, I'm okay with a swing and a miss. You gotta try.