Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Future 50 Under Armour

Started by PlanoHog, January 05, 2018, 02:55:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanoHog

At the WR position based on what was seen this week, all have Arkansas offers. In order:
1. Theo Wease - loves the process and spotlight, it seems his leader changes weekly but I'd wager he's a signing day decision with a big announcement party.
2. Hazelwood - no clue
3. Jordon Whittington - no clue
4. Areji Henderson - no clue
5. M Beason - he wants to play DB in college.
6. Jalen Curry - even with LSU making a hard run at him, I think he'll end up at OU.

The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

RaisinHog

HogCzar1

Quote from: PlanoHog on January 05, 2018, 02:55:25 pm
At the WR position based on what was seen this week, all have Arkansas offers. In order:
1. Theo Wease - loves the process and spotlight, it seems his leader changes weekly but I'd wager he's a signing day decision with a big announcement party.
2. Hazelwood - no clue
6. Jalen Curry - even with LSU making a hard run at him, I think he'll end up at OU.

You mentioned in a previous post that LSU was the current leader for a Grant Gunnell. Would you say it was likely that CCM would land none of these 6 receivers you mentioned?

PlanoHog

Quote from: HogCzar1 on January 05, 2018, 05:34:19 pm
You mentioned in a previous post that LSU was the current leader for a Grant Gunnell. Would you say it was likely that CCM would land none of these 6 receivers you mentioned?

All have a genuine interest in Hogs. The exciting part is the best on display this past week all have an offer from Hogs. So CCM is definitely aiming for the stars. I'd say as if today, Curry might be the least likely. Wease, i believe will play this out to the end, so that leaderboard, is likely to be dynamic. Beason might be the most likely but he wants to play DB, and is a shutdown in coverage. The others I simply can't tell. As always, get them on campus.

2019 is a very deep class at WR and DB.

The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

HogCzar1

What's going to be interesting is to see how successful CCM can be in attracting elite Texas high school players to Fayetteville given his background and Texas contacts. I have a feeling next year's class will be outstanding.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: HogCzar1 on January 05, 2018, 09:45:37 pm
What's going to be interesting is to see how successful CCM can be in attracting elite Texas high school players to Fayetteville given his background and Texas contacts. I have a feeling next year's class will be outstanding.

and a few big names could get the ball rolling...

Sportsguy

Quote from: PlanoHog on January 05, 2018, 02:55:25 pm
2. Hazelwood - no clue
6. Jalen Curry - even with LSU making a hard run at him, I think he'll end up at OU. I

I lurk on a ton of site.

Theo Wease is going to OU. If he doesn't it will shock just about everyone.

Hazelwood's family is from Oklahoma. Dad went to OU. He is committed to UGA, but taking official to OU.

Whittington os Texas or UCLA. He is from orange county originally.

Beason's 2019 LB teammate is all OU. Still, I think the Hogs have a decent shot here.

Curry will end up at A&M with Jimbo imo. He committed to FSU under Jimbo. Just a guess. I think Hogs could make a run here.