Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Listen and be impressed

Started by Richard Davenport, January 04, 2018, 09:39:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

jackflash

would like to add this young man at DE  with him along with Agim would help whoever is DC start build a defense for the Razorbacks

havok

His First Step is a nightmare for the opponent who has to try and block him!!!

ShadowTheHedgehog

Looks like the VOLLS are the favorites according to 24/7. What are your thoughts RD? we still promise to watch your show :)

Disregard the post - the media was not loading - listening now TY

ShadowTheHedgehog

Sounds like a solid young man. Is it me or are we getting a lot of new attention from several highly rated 2018/19 recruits? maybe there is something about CCM's promised recruiting prowess. Would be nice.

Hogindasticks

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on January 05, 2018, 02:56:40 pm
Sounds like a solid young man. Is it me or are we getting a lot of new attention from several highly rated 2018/19 recruits? maybe there is something about CCM's promised recruiting prowess. Would be nice.

Yup....ball starting to roll...

jackflash

I will be impressed if we get him

Pig in the Pokey

the #1 DE in the class? yeah, please get him. Then we could claim the #1 juco WR, DE, and TE.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hogindasticks

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on January 05, 2018, 03:56:34 pm
the #1 DE in the class? yeah, please get him. Then we could claim the #1 juco WR, DE, and TE.

Just being mentioned in the mix helps.......the more you are mentioned with high level recruits, the more they want to be at the hill!  I don't think honorable mention is a bad thing with these guys this year, it will change the perception at Arkansas from the athlete standpoint which will start landing us the ones we want in the near future.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hogindasticks on January 05, 2018, 06:06:48 pm
Just being mentioned in the mix helps.......the more you are mentioned with high level recruits, the more they want to be at the hill!  I don't think honorable mention is a bad thing with these guys this year, it will change the perception at Arkansas from the athlete standpoint which will start landing us the ones we want in the near future.

The more studs he lands this year means all the more he will land next year. There's little room left to doubt whether or not CCM is a legit recruiter. All signs point to a definitive YES..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on January 05, 2018, 02:56:40 pm

Time will tell but Petrino and Bielema made a lot of offers to the elite prospects in the nation too.

Hoggish1

Dorian, Come to the Hogs!  We need you, man!!  You'll love Fayetteville!!!

31to6

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 08, 2018, 01:29:28 pm
Time will tell but Petrino and Bielema made a lot of offers to the elite prospects in the nation too.
So the big question is did we hire steak knives again or did we actually get the Chadillac this time around...?

If we see the staff close on some of the blue chip prospects showing interest for 2019 that will bode very well for our future.

d3maybe

Quote from: Richard Davenport on January 08, 2018, 01:29:28 pm

Your right, they did, but for some reason CBB's offers seemed to feel like token offers with no chance. At least CBP had chances at high level offensive talent... I know its early but CCM and staff seems to be getting genuine interest from high level players on both sides of the ball, so it just feels different. Obviously have to seal the deal with some of them now.