Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Future Hog Silas Robinson recruiting two playmakers to the Hill

Started by Richard Davenport, December 29, 2017, 06:13:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackflash

I feel we have a very good chance at landing of  both these players

WOOPIGDOOIE

I think we have a fairly decent chance at getting Moore. Im still not to confident about Bush yet though, hopefully he will at least take an official visit. 

outlawhogeywells

Scott7703

Not to rain on the parade but I saw an Interview today from Moore and he listed visits to Oregon, Florida state and one other place on the last three weekends in January. No mention of Arkansas.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 30, 2017, 09:07:13 pm
you are beyond words stupid. his hudl shows him absolutely mauling people.
Yeah guess your right with all those big D1 offers he has, its probably because nobody saw him play because there were no big time recruits playing on his team.....oh wait. I told you once already i don't go around calling you stupid when there are so many opportunities to do so you should stop. Like i said before, you and others would be shredding the prior staff for this.

Broadway Rob

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 31, 2017, 01:49:46 am
Yeah guess your right with all those big D1 offers he has, its probably because nobody saw him play because there were no big time recruits playing on his team.....oh wait. I told you once already i don't go around calling you stupid when there are so many opportunities to do so you should stop. Like i said before, you and others would be shredding the prior staff for this.

https://247sports.com/Player/JJ-Watt-5236/high-school-18066
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

imtad16

Quote from: Scott7703 on December 31, 2017, 12:30:05 am
Not to reign on the parade but I saw an Interview today from Moore and he listed visits to Oregon, Florida state and one other place on the last three weekends in January. No mention of Arkansas.

Dang. I thought he was more interested than what this article suggests.

https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-recruiting-fsu-class-commit-visit-offer/2017/12/31/16835336/florida-state-football-recruiting-news-under-armour-all-america-insider

This article lists Texas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Cal as possibilities for his final 2 visits. Doesn't mentions us. The latest articles are FSU writers so I don't know if that means anything, but you would think he would mention us if the interest was there.

I guess the Joshua Moore picture will start to become clearer as we announce the Defensive staff and the dead period ends on Jan. 11. Right now though according to this article it seems like Silas has a little work to do to get him up to Fayetteville on a visit.

Pig in the Pokey

Virginia, BYU, SMU, Army, Arkansas and others. It isnt like he was getting Arkansas State offers.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

carolinahogger

Quote from: Scott7703 on December 31, 2017, 12:30:05 am
Not to reign on the parade but I saw an Interview today from Moore and he listed visits to Oregon, Florida state and one other place on the last three weekends in January. No mention of Arkansas.

Into each life some reign must fall.

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: imtad16 on December 31, 2017, 11:29:54 am
Dang. I thought he was more interested than what this article suggests.

https://www.tomahawknation.com/florida-state-football-recruiting-fsu-class-commit-visit-offer/2017/12/31/16835336/florida-state-football-recruiting-news-under-armour-all-america-insider

This article lists Texas, Texas A&M, Tennessee, and Cal as possibilities for his final 2 visits. Doesn't mentions us. The latest articles are FSU writers so I don't know if that means anything, but you would think he would mention us if the interest was there.

I guess the Joshua Moore picture will start to become clearer as we announce the Defensive staff and the dead period ends on Jan. 11. Right now though according to this article it seems like Silas has a little work to do to get him up to Fayetteville on a visit.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the FSU writer's assessment of the situation. That didn't look like a list Moore gave him so much as a known list of schools that have been recruiting him.

imtad16

Quote from: Hugo Bezdek on December 31, 2017, 12:57:04 pm
I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the FSU writer's assessment of the situation. That didn't look like a list Moore gave him so much as a known list of schools that have been recruiting him.

That's what I'm hoping. It wouldn't be the first time a writer for another team's website left us out and we either still got a visit or the recruit signed with us in the end. I saw a Rival's headline from today that said, "4-star WR Moore looking to leave Texas". That could bode well for us.

Sapperhog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 29, 2017, 07:36:56 pm
Well if he delivers on those 2 i will be happier about his signing, j/k well sort of lol

Second team TX All-State not exciting enough for you? Yeah I guess that's not a good enough addition to that amazing Oline group we have going right now.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Sapperhog on December 31, 2017, 10:47:23 pm
Second team TX All-State not exciting enough for you? Yeah I guess that's not a good enough addition to that amazing Oline group we have going right now.
dude needs to stop bashing recruits in the recruiting forum.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

ricepig

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.