Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Smith discusses first 48 hours and more at Arkansas

Started by Richard Davenport, December 22, 2017, 12:43:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Hog Waller

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 22, 2017, 03:56:19 pm
Says I need to answer a survey to finish article.

Yea that crap is for the birds...I shut down the link every time I see that.

Richard Davenport

colbs

Quote from: Hog Waller on December 22, 2017, 04:02:16 pm
Yea that crap is for the birds...I shut down the link every time I see that.
It takes like 2 seconds, just a couple questions.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: colbs on December 22, 2017, 04:09:25 pm
It takes like 2 seconds, just a couple questions.

I went ahead and did it but I usually won't.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 22, 2017, 04:31:29 pm
I went ahead and did it but I usually won't.
then click "skip survey".

c'mon, guys. You know how the internet works by now.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

hawgwatcher

Good stuff Richard! The energy level and excitement of these staff members is contagious for sure!
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

Rock1

Coach Smith is a great person and one of the most organized people I know. He is the guy that organizes JR days and official visits on campus. he is the one that will introduce Coach Morris to recruits and their families when Coach Morris speaks to them as a group.  He also gets all the HS coaches and players on campus whenever they want to come visit, just to watch a practice, watch them workout, or just show up on a Wed to talk football with the staff.  Coach Morris has a open door policy to HS coaches and players and Coach smith is very instrumental to making sure that goes smoothly and everyone is welcomed.  Will be a great representative of the university.

He is a well connected former HS coach, was on the THSCA Board of Directors. And President of the North Texas Football Coaches Association.

He also coaches at OU under Bob Stoops.

He and Brooke Stepp are 2 of the best I have ever dealt with in their respective jobs in the recruiting world.

radar

"You have read the max number of stories without a subscription".

HogNTX

King Kong

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Pig in the Pokey

you guys fall for all the internet tricks, huh?

Clear your cookies or browse incognito. Always hit "skip survey".

Oh, and check your inbox in your gmail; there is lots of free money being handed out thru the emails.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 25, 2017, 05:05:48 pm
you guys fall for all the internet tricks, huh?

Clear your cookies or browse incognito. Always hit "skip survey".

Oh, and check your inbox in your gmail; there is lots of free money being handed out thru the emails.
Yeah I'm getting a yacht and my own castle in the UAE as soon as the Sheik receives my $15k confirmation check so he knows I'm legit

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 25, 2017, 08:04:48 pm
Yeah I'm getting a yacht and my own castle in the UAE as soon as the Sheik receives my $15k confirmation check so he knows I'm legit
sweet! we'll be neighbors then! i own ethopia now!
@Slackaveli

Richard Davenport

Quote from: radar on December 25, 2017, 01:56:21 pm
"You have read the max number of stories without a subscription".

Shouldn't be an issue now.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 26, 2017, 02:31:12 pm
Thank you for the link.

Welcome. I think he brought up a few things that hasn't been mentioned before.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 26, 2017, 03:52:11 pm
Welcome. I think he brought up a few things that hasn't been mentioned before.
I agree. Always good to get new insight.