Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Razorback Frequent Flyer Program

Started by MountieDawg, October 27, 2017, 10:05:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MountieDawg

So this year if you are a season ticket holder and your ticket gets scanned at every home game you will automatically get framed jersey at the end of the season.  I guess that is one to put butts in the seats.
SEC!

HotlantaHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 27, 2017, 10:05:45 am
So this year if you are a season ticket holder and your ticket gets scanned at every home game you will automatically get framed jersey at the end of the season.  I guess that is one to put butts in the seats.
They mean well but it is a little bit too high of a bar... would be better to do 75% or 80% ... not many are going to be able to make every single game...

MountieDawg

Quote from: HotlantaHog on October 27, 2017, 11:26:36 am
They mean well but it is a little bit too high of a bar... would be better to do 75% or 80% ... not many are going to be able to make every single game...

I think they want to make sure you give them away if you cant go so there will be a butt in the seat.... But you cant guarantee the person you give them to will show up!
SEC!

Cloften

Where did you hear this? I use my tickets every game every year. The only thing i ever got was a free ticket to banquet 3 years ago.