Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I challenge the Bielemers to find something good about this game!!!!

Started by Roaringboar, October 21, 2017, 10:51:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaringboar

I want you all to come out and tell me on this post what exactly you saw that indicated we should keep Bert......seriously.....I want to know how you can defend him after tonight......After ranting about the Hogs have a FIGHTING SPIRIT that just won't be denied, after all the yelling about how Auburn wasn't "as great as everyone thinks" and how "it won't be as bad as everyone thinks", and after the never-ending reminding that "this is the time of year we always get things going and it starts with a big upset like Auburn"........surely you Bielemers feel a little bit embarrased about the way your boy Ole Bert did in this one......what's one good take-away from this game, and the 100 yrd kickoff cannot count since everyone saw the TWO illegal blocks in the back that should've overturned the TD......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hobhog

JOKERHOG

Quote from: checkraiser88 on October 21, 2017, 10:53:36 pm
What Bielemers?

There were plenty a couple months ago.  Seems like they have crawled back under their rocks
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

rzrbackramsfan

They're about to make everyone feel like crap by saying we have no talent, and we don't have it cause we're Arkansas and we just can't get it. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Hit all our field goals and wasn't wearing that forward-facing-Hog pullover.

There's two.
This is my non-signature signature.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HogPharmer

I think you'll find more Beliebers here than Bielemers at this point.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Well ..... technically there was improvement in the final score compared to last year.

SPAL

A: this is a stupid post
B: There are no Bielema supporters
C: this is simply an inflammatory post designed to exacerbate the situation.

jcbville

Man this guy is seriously on a witch hunt for Bielemers lol. Come all you Bielemers bow low and beg his forgiveness!

Roaringboar

Quote from: JOKERHOG on October 21, 2017, 10:54:41 pm
There were plenty a couple months ago.  Seems like they have crawled back under their rocks

There were plenty last SUNDAY after the Bama game....people ranting about how we were going to beat Auburn because they were a mediocre team, they weren't that good, we were going to show them, we were going to compete and keep it close......there were plenty who were treating Saturday's Bama loss as a win almost.....

HogPharmer

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 21, 2017, 10:55:22 pm

There's two.

I was impressed by the FG kicking.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

hogsmash12

True fans want the best for the Razorbacks.  Posers want the fringe elele

SPAL

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 21, 2017, 10:55:22 pm

There's two.

I do hate the forward facing hog.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hogsmash12

Roaringboar

Quote from: jcbville on October 21, 2017, 10:56:08 pm
Man this guy is seriously on a witch hunt for Bielemers lol. Come all you Bielemers bow low and beg his forgiveness!

Not so much a witch hunt.....for the last five weeks these guys have mocked and ridiculed anyone who dared challenge Bielema, claimed they were ignorant, we weren't real fans, we didn't know what we were talking about.....I just want to see the same people that were waving the Ole Bert banner and preaching his wonders as coach defend the way our season has turned out thus far.......

Roaringboar

Quote from: HogPharmer on October 21, 2017, 10:56:17 pm
I was impressed by the FG kicking.

I don't even think I could take that away as a positive because this kicker, barring the PAT miss from last week, has done a much better job it would seem than our previous kicker.....it would have to get better honestly considering how bad it was.....it's hard for it to be much worst......

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Roaringboar

Quote from: hoginator on October 21, 2017, 10:54:55 pm
It's over? Smh...

I don't think so, I'm almost certain these same Bielemers are going to be out on MMQB trying to sell this as, "But we knew Auburn was a good football team.....but we'll still go 7-5" despite the fact Miss State dominated a good Kentucky Team, and LSU took Ole Miss to school.......

Großer Kriegschwein

When Bielema is gone I want to see the forward facing Hog and the Uncommon garbage gone and never brought back.
This is my non-signature signature.

Roaringboar

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 21, 2017, 11:17:52 pm
When Bielema is gone I want to see the forward facing Hog and the Uncommon garbage gone and never brought back.

Yeah, I'm really not liking the forward facing hog......too cartoonish.....looks like something that belongs in Looney Tunes.....like Pumba from Lion King......

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Count Hogula

Roaringboar

Quote from: Count Hogula on October 21, 2017, 11:31:56 pm
100 yard kick off return. That was a first...

Doesn't really count.....Film showed we commited two illegal blocks in the back.....part of the reason Malzan got so pi$$ed......I really believe they just took a bit of sympathy on us....we shouldn't have had the 100 yd TD.....any other game, or if it had been a close game, that play gets overturned 9 out of 10 times, we just got lucky we were that 1 time......

Roaringboar

Yeah.....I'm definitely starting to think they're coming out full force tommorrow night.......

Count Hogula

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:33:48 pm
Doesn't really count.....Film showed we commited two illegal blocks in the back.....part of the reason Malzan got so pi$$ed......I really believe they just took a bit of sympathy on us....we shouldn't have had the 100 yd TD.....any other game, or if it had been a close game, that play gets overturned 9 out of 10 times, we just got lucky we were that 1 time......

LOL I realize that and agree with you.

Been watching the Hogs for 48 years, I have never seen things this bad. What's sad is, It's being allowed to happen.

Roaringboar

Quote from: Count Hogula on October 21, 2017, 11:45:33 pm
LOL I realize that and agree with you.

Been watching the Hogs for 48 years, I have never seen things this bad. What's sad is, It's being allowed to happen.

Totally agree with you there......

hogsmash12

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:20:14 pm
Yeah, I'm really not liking the forward facing hog......too cartoonish.....looks like something that belongs in Looney Tunes.....like Pumba from Lion King......

Agreed ...probably some yankee ass pushing this crap on everybody..,,burn it..,we are the damn Razorbacks....let's go back to classic 1969

Roaringboar

Quote from: hogsmash12 on October 21, 2017, 11:49:53 pm

Agreed ...probably some yankee ass pushing this crap on everybody..,,burn it..,we are the damn Razorbacks....let's go back to classic 1969

Oh yeah.....I thought those throw backs we wore a couple of years ago honoring that Natty team were pretty legit, though I don't think we deserve to wear them, I wish we'd at least bring that one out once or twice.....that was an awesome uniform.....heck of a lot better than that Cowboy immitation crap.....

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 22, 2017, 12:01:24 am
a big fat bitch

Over the line man.  You don't know the hours and effort he's putting in.  Obviously it's not working, and he needs to move on, but that's completely uncalled for.  People fail in their jobs every day, and they don't deserve to be called names for it.  They just need to move on and find something better suited for them.  Show some class man...
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 10:51:50 pm
I want you all to come out and tell me on this post what exactly you saw that indicated we should keep Bert......seriously.....I want to know how you can defend him after tonight......After ranting about the Hogs have a FIGHTING SPIRIT that just won't be denied, after all the yelling about how Auburn wasn't "as great as everyone thinks" and how "it won't be as bad as everyone thinks", and after the never-ending reminding that "this is the time of year we always get things going and it starts with a big upset like Auburn"........surely you Bielemers feel a little bit embarrased about the way your boy Ole Bert did in this one......what's one good take-away from this game, and the 100 yrd kickoff cannot count since everyone saw the TWO illegal blocks in the back that should've overturned the TD......
I'm not a "Bielemer" (whatever the heck that is); however, let me offer something positive: the game finally and mercifully ended.

Count Hogula

Quote from: hogsmash12 on October 21, 2017, 11:49:53 pm

;D

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: The ColonelHog on October 22, 2017, 12:03:39 am
All except hogsanity and Gchamblee and all they do is make excuses about why UA can't get recruits!

Some of you have selective reading skills.  BOTH of those individuals have said that they think BB needs to move on and that it's not working.  But...you cannot tell me that you watched that game and can say that we have the size or talent that Auburn has, much less Bama (which isn't realistic anyway when they're culling 4 stars for 5 stars). 

We look MUCH more like a T Tech or even Ark State team than an SEC team right now based on the eye test.  That's recruiting, and that's on BB. 

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 10:59:43 pm
Not so much a witch hunt.....for the last five weeks these guys have mocked and ridiculed anyone who dared challenge Bielema, claimed they were ignorant, we weren't real fans, we didn't know what we were talking about.....I just want to see the same people that were waving the Ole Bert banner and preaching his wonders as coach defend the way our season has turned out thus far.......
I dont mind responding...

I have supported CBB since he was hired and will continue to support him till he is gone.  However, I watch the games and I get frustrated if we lose.  I enjoy breaking down the games and take lots of things into consideration when it comes to the future.  Here's the main part, I'm a functioning adult so I can separate my emotion from my ability to think logically about the future.  Nonetheless, I figured the SC game was probably the straw that broke the camels back so things are probably being evaluated by other adults as to next steps.  Im hopeful we will finish the season strong and if CBB is not retained I will wish him the best and welcome the new guy.  I mean its not as if we havent had plenty of losing seasons since joining the sec.

Lastly, I enjoy challenging people on their positions, debate is fun.  But its not as fun when sarcasm turns into people making personal attacks, insulting the coach, etc.  the bottom line is if anyone on this board knew more about coaching than the current staff, they would be on the sideline and not this board.

I cant speak for the rest of the Bielemers but do hope that this response is what you were hoping for.

Roaringboar

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on October 22, 2017, 12:10:34 am
I dont mind responding...

I have supported CBB since he was hired and will continue to support him till he is gone.  However, I watch the games and I get frustrated if we lose.  I enjoy breaking down the games and take lots of things into consideration when it comes to the future.  Here's the main part, I'm a functioning adult so I can separate my emotion from my ability to think logically about the future.  Nonetheless, I figured the SC game was probably the straw that broke the camels back so things are probably being evaluated by other adults as to next steps.  Im hopeful we will finish the season strong and if CBB is not retained I will wish him the best and welcome the new guy.  I mean its not as if we havent had plenty of losing seasons since joining the sec.

Lastly, I enjoy challenging people on their positions, debate is fun.  But its not as fun when sarcasm turns into people making personal attacks, insulting the coach, etc.  the bottom line is if anyone on this board knew more about coaching than the current staff, they would be on the sideline and not this board.

I cant speak for the rest of the Bielemers but do hope that this response is what you were hoping for.

So you didn't see anything good either......gottcha.......you didn't have to beat around the barn to get to your main point though.......

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 22, 2017, 12:13:19 am
So you didn't see anything good either......gottcha.......you didn't have to beat around the barn to get to your main point though.......
Man what are you trying to accomplish?
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

jkstock04

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 21, 2017, 10:56:03 pm
A: this is a stupid post
B: There are no Bielema supporters
C: this is simply an inflammatory post designed to exacerbate the situation.
Weren't you one of the guys who claimed this would be a close game? Own it boss. You have been on the Bielema bandwagon bigtime. Do you still think he is an awesome coach?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

LAGNAF

Roaringboar = Richardnoggin

The Kig

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:20:14 pm

Yeah, cuz a sideways pig doesn't look like bacon.  So dumb. 
Poker Porker

From Tusk Till Dawn

Wasnt this your question.
..I just want to see the same people that were waving the Ole Bert banner and preaching his wonders as coach defend the way our season has turned out thus far.......

I thought I defended it.  I can list all sorts of good but lets be honest, you arent really interested right?  In fact, i can probably make a counterpoint to most of your points.

urkillnmesmalls

Can you allude to and reference these posts of people defending BB and the outpouring of love he's being shown?  I've seen NONE of that...zero. 

I've seen people who think he's going to get another season, provided we see improvement, but that doesn't mean it's what I WANT to see happen.  I think a LOT of people feel like that right now, but if we close out the season looking as pitiful as we did tonight, then there's a much greater likelihood that we're watching the demise of CBB. 

I think SOME of you just like to beat your drum and talk down to people.  Issue is...you're talking down to no one, because I don't see anyone clamoring for CBB to remain the coach.   

Mo_Better_Hogs

Early on, I liked some defensive plays--Richardson's interception was nice. As were the run stops.