Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What kind of tool bag Coach wears a windbreaker with his initials on it?

Started by trphog, October 21, 2017, 09:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoss cartrack

i was wondering the same thing.  in case he gets lost i guess.....
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

HighcountryHog

no bumps, no fat chicks

hawgon

trphog

It's probably the worst thing I have seen tonight and...... that's saying something.

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

1 hog n eldo

Pretty embarrassing. That's the kind of $hi# teenage girls wear.

trphog

Quote from: 1 hog n eldo on October 21, 2017, 09:40:37 pm
Pretty embarrassing. That's the kind of $hi# teenage girls wear.
Haha - I was thinking 70 year old grandmother's

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

kinda like when your mom wrote your name in your undies back in grade school  :D
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

IronMountainHog

MountieDawg

SEC!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TomasPistola

It's so big it has to be registered with the FCC so planes don't try to land on it.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

jmark

40/29 News Confirms Houston Nutt Will Not Return In 2008
POSTED: 3:49 pm CST November 16, 2007

MountieDawg

SEC!

Torqued pork

Carl Lazlo

Carl Lazlo

Wild Bill Hog

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

MagnasHog15

Chuga Chuga Chuga...Wooooo Pig

The HOG train's comin'!!!!!!!

buldozer

Quote from: cal34 on October 21, 2017, 09:54:26 pm
He's a trend setter.
Yea like "throwing" the A..... nothing like creating tradition at a school thats been playing ball since 1871. What an idiot!

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

hogfanmd

Quote from: cal34 on October 21, 2017, 09:54:26 pm
He's a trend setter.

Belk selling those at Christmas 🎄 As a gift for favorite Hog Fan.   Just rolling it out tonight for national audience   

Roaringboar

Just shows how egotistic he is......shouldn't surprise us considering the way he likes to blame the players more than the coaches for his screw ups......Wonder who he'll blame this week......my bet's on Cole......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Carl Lazlo

247Hog

Carl Lazlo

rzrbackramsfan

247Hog

Coming off the beating of Bama and Saban showing mercy on us i assumed Bret made a deal to wear for

Bama's B itch

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: 247Hog on October 21, 2017, 10:22:14 pm
Coming off the beating of Bama and Saban showing mercy on us i assumed Bret made a deal to wear for

Bama's B itch

Good one

Hog N Bama

It compliments the "cute" uniforms. Don't be a fashion spoiler ???

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

pignatious

Freedom is never free.

SultanofSwine

Hog N Bama

IronMountainHog

Barnam & Bailey. Damn thing is the size of one of their big top tents. And he is the size of an elephant and looks like a clown.

Marshfieldhog

Stood for Big Idiot, he just doesn't know Idiot starts with an I

Hog N Bama

Quote from: IronMountainHog on October 21, 2017, 10:28:08 pm
Barnam & Bailey. Damn thing is the size of one of their big top tents. And he is the size of an elephant and looks like a clown.
Dude you are a TRIP lol

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22