Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama game prediction

Started by solitons, October 07, 2017, 06:07:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

PorkRinds

If Allen plays he goes out with injury. Bama wins and we likely never score. 50 or more to 0.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Whats the over under on the amount of hits our qb takes
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 10, 2017, 02:11:28 pm
Whats the over under on the amount of hits our qb takes

Probably the same as the number of snaps he takes.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

phadedhawg

Here's my prediction for the rest of the season....

PossumFan

I understand the pessimism and can see some of you are engaging in a bit of hyperbole. But get real ...

Bama 38
Arkansas 14

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

1highhog

Quote from: PossumFan on October 10, 2017, 02:19:35 pm
I understand the pessimism and can see some of you are engaging in a bit of hyperbole. But get real ...

Bama 38
Arkansas 14

This would be a victory for us if this turned out to be the score.

bollweevil

I'm guessing 49-0. Saban won't run it up as bad as Gus will try to do next week.  I'm just hoping we don't end up with have our team in the hospital.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Dropkick

The forecast calls for pain.......................

HeathWimp

Saban really tries to not embarrass other teams.  Probably 52-0 like a few years ago.

Bama's 3rd team could literally beat our starters.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

downsouthhawg72

DownSouthHawg

Locutus_of_Boar

Saban wants his team to execute a perfect game and leave an unmistakable impression in the minds of the playoff committee. Perfection means a shutout and no FGs and at least two TDs per quarter.  Throw in at least one defensive score and let's call it 63-0.

"Captain, a man in my position doesn't leave things to chance.  Now, after you get a comfortable three-touchdown lead, I want you to inflict as much pain as humanly possible." - Warden Hazen, 1974 version of "The Longest Yard"

jimmiewkersh

While I love my Hogs, can't see them scoring against 'Bama. 
0-66 Tide Rolls.

camden5r

Just run on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Then punt which they will either block or return for a TD, and when this happens just take a knee for four downs. So AA doesn't get hit anymore. And another thing they should do is agree to a running clock at the coin toss...

SquidBilly

I usuall wear red on gamedays but for this game I think black might be more appropriate.  And I guess I'll need to keep my hat off during the game as well.

PossumFan

Quote from: 1highhog on October 10, 2017, 02:48:19 pm
This would be a victory for us if this turned out to be the score.

Iowa State was a 31-point dog to Oklahoma, and while I don't expect a win, I don't think keeping it to a 24-point spread is unreasonable.

HighcountryHog

It will be so bad that the Bama fans will actually start rooting for us to score.  They will be embarrassed for us, that's how bad it will be.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Mr. Porkleone

Hawgphish

I don't think it will be as bad as we think.  38-13 bama.

pigture perfect

62-7, I think Saban and crew will ease up on us.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RollHogTide

Jerry Clower tells of his experience playing Alabama :)

HogimusMaximus

smb

GeorgiaHOG

NashvilleHog

Have you seen our offensive line? 

Alabama- 49
Arkansas- 3
On gameday at Neyland Stadium you can count the number of people with full sets of teeth on one hand.

shown006

Vegas has it around Bama -30.  Saban wants to keep Bielema around.  Calls off the dogs early.  Bama 42/Ark-3
WPS!

BigBrandonAllenFan

Allen starts as QB>  Bama 56, Arkansas 7

Kelley starts at QB>  Arkansas 28, Alabama 27

solitons

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 10, 2017, 08:30:11 pm

WOW, is it possible for a win? let's wish it happen

GoHogs1091

Quote from: solitons on October 10, 2017, 01:26:06 pm
Saban on a mini go-kart doing a donut

https://sports.yahoo.com/nick-saban-preps-arkansas-donut-go-kart-video-143106345.html

If it isn't sad and embarrassing enough that we are Alabama's homecoming game, now add to it Saban goofing off.

Shows the perception of us by the rest of the SEC.

But, hey though we have 2 video boards in the stadium, and we have a view of the roof of Bud Walton Arena and we have a view of the stadium's south facade when topping the hill on I-49 Northbound just past the Greenland exit.

COACHINTEXAS

No one plans to fail, they fail to plan!!!!

jvanhorn

49-7  Saban has never been the type to completely humiliate another team on purpose, but you know to those 2nd and 3rd teamers this is chance to show they deserve more playing time, but he will basically call off the dogs.

jvanhorn

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on October 10, 2017, 08:30:11 pm

GOD NO, THEN WE WOULD JUST BE STUCK WITH BELEIMA UNTIL THE END OF HIS CONTRACT.

alohawg

I doubt Alabama could field a team off their roster that wouldn't win by 5 td's minimum. This is truly a sickening state of things in 2017.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc