Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Hulkster erased

Started by Dirttrackhog, July 26, 2015, 03:14:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

WWE has cut all ties and has essentially erased that he ever existed.  Very sad, but in todays age you are always "on".

Dr. Starcs

He's a scumbag. Glad to see him go.

hoghappy

What a stupid thing to do. Your image is supposed to be about toughness. In the era of good guys and pretend to be bad guys, do you also have to be involved in the PC Police ? Those guys do a lot worse than say a racial name. To me it's overkill.

Eddie Goodson

He's done forever. Truth be known there are several HOFers that were racist dbags. Hogan is not alone. I predict however that he will own Gawker once it is found out they sold NE the audio.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Doug

Gawker's going down the sh*tter, anyway. There's a TON of turmoil right now between the owners/managing Board of Directors and the editors. Gawker's Managing Editor and Lead Writer told Gawker Mgmt/BoD where they could stick their crap.

I expect more defections from Gawker... and a brand new competing site to be formed by those that left.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Big Papa Satan

So is Michael PS Hayes still employed?

The_Iceman

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 27, 2015, 01:36:30 am
So is Michael PS Hayes still employed?
Egg-zactly.

Ole Anderson was extremely racist as were almost all of the promoters. It wouldn't take much digging at all to show Verne Gagne for what he was too. WWE would make a massive mistake to remove him from the HOF. It would open a box they won't be able to shut again.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

who knows

How is Booker T still employed... he said the same words to hulk Hogan... on live tv... oh wait he is a minority he gets a get out of jail free card...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

husker71

guy in his 60s who has IMHO used substances to get the 22 inch pythons gets on a rage that includes language that we know a lot of guys of his ilk have used over and over and we are surprised.??    Honestly as I think of it now I would have been more surprised if they could not find something like this. 

DOGALUM

I find it more than amusing that in a bunch of these online stories about this, they have no problem not editing "f*cking", but they all edit "n*gger" when quoting it and only refer to it as "the N-word" when talking about it.   

It reads like a Harry Potter movie talking about "he who shall not be named".   

We are grown up enough to say f*ck in a quote but not n*gger?   
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!