Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tulsa Razorback Club Spring Rally on 4/21/2014

Started by McKdaddy, March 28, 2014, 07:57:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

It's time for our annual Spring Rally. Please put Monday, April 21st on your calendars, with a dinner & social starting time of 6pm. Our location for the event will the be the same place as last year's Spring Rally, the Jazz Depot at 1st & Boston. Thus far we have confirmed the voice of the Razorbacks, Chuck Barrett, and longtime former Razorbacks coach, Norm DeBryin, as speakers.

The cost is $20 per person and includes dinner catered by Oklahoma Joe's BBQ. An rsvp form is provided in the newsletters that will be going out in the mail on Saturday to everyone in our membership database. Please rsvp by April 14th.

We'd like to thank our sponsors. Elkhorn Energy is our Presenting Sponsor for this event. Our Big Red Sponsors are AirCo Service, Arvest, James Gates State Farm Agency, Kevin Grover GMC, and Robertson Tire.  These sponsors helps us to be able to host events like this one for the cost listed above.

Thank you for your support of the Razorback Foundation via the Greater Tulsa Razorback Club.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

McKdaddy

If you aren't receiving our physical newsletter, please let me know via PM and I will add you.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin