Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

this is one of those days i gotta force myself to hit the gym...

Started by superior_wang, February 26, 2014, 03:07:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

superior_wang

...i dont wanna go..but ill hate myself tomorrow if i dont.. ugh....

Hawgzilla

You got this....Im one of those "Ill do it t ommorrow guys..

Razorhawg09

1 1/2 scoops C4, 1 scoop hemavol and you'll always be ready for the gym. I'm dreading this stim break in a couple weeks.

H&D

Yep if I'm not feeling it, I just slam the Pre and wait for my hair to start tingling. At that point its either lift some heavy weight or start seeing sounds.......
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Ragnar Hogbrok

Used to be Jack3d before they banned DMAA.  C4 is the closest thing I've found to the old Jack3d, but it's nowhere close.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

H&D

The new Jackd (not the micro) isn't too bad, its pretty close. C4 always gave me headaches.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Hogsmo Kramer

Had one of those days today myself.

Tired, snowing outside, and just didn't feel like doing crap but somehow got it in despite the lack of motivation.

I didn't set any PR's but it wasn't too bad of a workout considering, especially once the 200 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous I took kicked in. :)

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Razorhawg09

Quote from: H&D on March 02, 2014, 07:41:01 pm
The new Jackd (not the micro) isn't too bad, its pretty close. C4 always gave me headaches.
C4 doesn't give me headaches. Only time I ever got headaches was right when I first started taking pres and N.O. explode gave me brutal headaches the first few days. 1 1/2 scoops of C4 is ab perfect for me. Got a couple tubs of white flood in this weekend and 1 heaping scoop of it with one scoop of hemavol turned me into an animal.

superior_wang

thanks for the ideas guys... gonna get my dirty old paws on some c4 see how that goes..  ! gracias!

DeltaBoy

During the School year my schedule sucks so I only get to the gym or work out weekends plus some band workouts at home during the week.  Summer I get over there 5 days a week  Lift 3 Cardio 2 next week 3 days Cardio and lift 2  Week 3 Cardio all 5 days.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.