Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

moving to Austin

Started by carramrod34, December 28, 2011, 05:28:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

carramrod34

Moving away from Fayetteville for a job in Austin. Would love to know if any hog brethren were on here and have any watch parties. Oh and  ::hornsdown::
Somewhere between a brainfart and a brainstorm

beachhawg

Quote from: carramrod34 on December 28, 2011, 05:28:03 pm
Moving away from Fayetteville for a job in Austin. Would love to know if any hog brethren were on here and have any watch parties. Oh and  ::hornsdown::

Look up PiginaBlanket     he lives in austin and their are quite a few hog fans there

Arklax22

I live in Houston, but my folks live up in Austin.  I went to a watch party one weekend up there.  They met at a place called Baby A's (Baby Aculpulco's).  It's a pretty good Mexican spot.  They have a website that I'm sure you can get to with a simple google search. 

UhOhioHog

I'm in the Houston area too, but, spend as much time as possible in Austin.  I plan on moving to the 04 before spring.

Homeslice and Texas Chili Parlor are my places.  ATX Razorback meet at Third Base in Round Rock.

UhOhioHog

Bump.

Anyone in Austin please check my post in Networking please.

DeltaBoy

Prayers sent as you move to a Liberal Left wing town and Home of the EVIL EMPIRE and Darth Vader.
On a serious note find and try Treadgills it is good home cooking!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

twistitup

Enjoy Tejas! Hopefully you will take some rain down there with you, Lake Travis is almost dry.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

UhOhioHog

I went by Threadgill's last week on my way to Uncle Billy's and was in Lake Travis Sunday.  It's at 37% fill.  If it drops much more it will be closed to boats. 

Just got the news last night we got the house!

Party at the Moontower!