Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville, KY Hog Fans?

Started by h0gfan, March 14, 2008, 09:55:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

h0gfan

March 14, 2008, 09:55:05 am Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:35:38 pm by h0gfan
Wow, the inaugural post....

I moved to Lousiville last August.  Any other hog fans in the area?

IMAballHawg

I know of about 10 of us here in Louisville.  4 or 5 post on Hogville.
I have been toying with starting an Alumni Assc. thing here but have been to busy (lazy) to get the ball rolling.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/tkseib/texastoiletlarge.jpg<br /><br />Welcome to a new dawn in Razorback Athletics!

h0gfan

right on...i'm not an alum but would still love to get together with fellow arkies to catch a game.
I love getting asked where I'm from by these Louisville folks.
"Fayetteville, Arkansas...you know, Bobby Petrino's new home."   :P

h0gfan

FYI - For those on Insight cable, just saw that the Ark v. IU game will be on Channel 10.

I had been concerned because the coverage map I saw in another thread showed that we would be getting the Louisville game instead. Thank goodness for sharing a border with Indiana!

army hog 1972

thats some good info I live in the Fort Knox area. lived here since last Feb

gohogs74

Another one here in Louisville...The Cardinal fans were indifferent about the Hogs until Petrino saw the light.  Now they are just jealous.  They would take him back in a heartbeat. 

It is good to see that I am not alone here in an overrated Big East city.

BubbaHog4

h0gfan

Do any of your wives drive a dark colored miata with a hog license plate on the front? I passed a lady driving one by Seneca Park a couple of days ago and thought she might be connected to one of you.

Any of you guys gonna make it to the game in Lexington this fall? If so, we should caravan over.

hognbigbluhale

I'm stuck with the rednecks in Bullitt County

h0gfan

December 14, 2009, 08:02:38 pm #9 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 05:45:06 am by h0gfan
spotted another hog plate on the front of a minivan on Lyndon Lane today...always bring a smile to my face :)

LTCHawg

Retiring and moving to the Fort Knox area.  Wife finally gets to be in the majority when she wears her wildcat blue.

Sow Lancelot

Live in Pewee Valley. 

Met quite a few folks over the past couple of months here in Louisville.  The head baseball coach for Ballard is from Bentonville and played at ASU.  I don't know if he posts on here or not.

Let me know of any watch parties you put together and I'll do the same.

rlhcca@gmail.com
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

dr_arkansawyer

I'll be in the Louisville area for the Jan 15th game against Bama.  Any good "local" bars to watch the game in?  You can always catch the game in a Buffalo Wild Wings or whatever, but I'd like to see a good local club.
We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.

Theodore Roosevelt
1858-1919, Twenty-sixth President of the USA

HomeIsWhereTheHogIs

Wow, I thought I was THE Razorback Fan in Louisville, nice to know I am not alone in the freaking UK country.
If carrots got you drunk, Rabbits would be f'd up!

I used to do drugs.  I still do, but I used to...to.

HomeIsWhereTheHogIs

Any  :razorback:'s in Louisville want to have a tailgate party this year?
If carrots got you drunk, Rabbits would be f'd up!

I used to do drugs.  I still do, but I used to...to.

HogHeaven

My wife and I live in downtown Louisville. We've wondered if there are any Arkansas fans in Kentucky. Always have them in Dallas and Nashville, but glad to see Kentucky! Pumped about the start of the season.

Thurman

I'm down in the pit with the hicks here in Lexington. Almost made a horrific mistake when I got accepted to UK. Go Hogs! :razorback:

jbcarol

Link to WHAS podcast of radio character Joe B. "hoping Yule-of-K will hire Bobby Patrinko" before U-less-Ville gets him

This would have been funnier before the Hog game Saturday night v. ULM.  It was recorded on August 20 before UofL killed UK. If you haven't heard this character b/4, you can probably peg him being a Louisville area Hog fan.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jwhogg

I'm a Hog can in Corydon, Indiana about 20 miles west of downtown Louisville, close to New Albany area. Native Arkansan and current grad student at the UA via the MSOM remote segment program. Good to see other Hog fans in the area. The UofL fans jealously of us having Petrino has turned into sympathy for having JLS.

Bebop

We've been living in Louisville for about 5 years. PM if any of you all get together. Love to call the Hogs with fellow Razorback fans.