Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A steroid supplement that I have seen floating around our young men and women

Started by Darren DeLoach, February 28, 2016, 08:01:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren DeLoach

Yes I have Googled and read most of the descriptors, but could someone here elaborate on the steroid, Anvarol? These kids know the hazards so I need to know is it actually beneficial for what they want. Any natural derivatives? Is it poison? Is it actually okay and I'm a worry wart? Thanks for any info... 
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

H&D

Kids shouldn't be using and steriods or pro-hormones. They should be producing more than testosterone naturally. Off the soapbox now.

I've never heard of this stuff, looks and sounds like snake oil.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: H&D on February 28, 2016, 08:11:50 pm
Kids shouldn't be using and steriods or pro-hormones. They should be producing more than testosterone naturally. Off the soapbox now.

I've never heard of this stuff, looks and sounds like snake oil.

I agree. Most are twenty somethings doing crossfit, but they are resistant to that answer. One young man said it was a stack of  Anavar and Winstrol. Which I am clueless as to their effects. I work out at a good size gym, and saw it making the rounds among the young folks. Two of which I know from church. Thanks for the input. 
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

H&D

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on February 28, 2016, 08:20:12 pm
I agree. Most are twenty somethings doing crossfit, but they are resistant to that answer. One young man said it was a stack of  Anavar and Winstrol. Which I am clueless as to their effects. I work out at a good size gym, and saw it making the rounds among the young folks. Two of which I know from church. Thanks for the input. 

If it involves winstrol, then it's roids  (gear) and there will potentially be side effects. If their stupid enough to take roids when their body doesn't need it, then they are probably going to do the typical thing and use the "if a little is good, more is better." There will be issues, and not just the typical issues that crossfit causes the body.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Buff

They'll compound the wear of Crossfit and one day have second thoughts when both rotator cuffs are torn at the same time.

southarkhog06

These dudes are juicing and doing crossfit??? I hope they like degenerative joint conditions and chronic pain.

There is no specific risk for that stuff that's not inherent to any steroid, but still you should tell them they are friggin morons if they keep it up.