Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arthur Brown?

Started by beansandtaters, July 21, 2007, 04:16:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beansandtaters

Someone made a comment about Arthur Brown and his brother visiting campus soon. Have we offered him or not? We are not listed with his other offers on recruiting sites. I'm just curious, because if you've watched Arthur's video you know that he could be one of the best defensive recruits for AR to nab in a long, long time.

501Ben

We have offered Arthur along with his little brother who many project to be one of the top RBs next year.

jbhicks

We have offered Artur and his brother Bryce, and did so a long time ago. Bryce will probably be the #1 RB recruit in the country next year. Rivals only list 8 schools on football profiles, and it is not a big deal that we are not listed. They are supposed to be here next weekend.

Littlehog AR

Any "good" news concerning him?

Hawgballz

Quote from: Littlehog AR on July 21, 2007, 05:54:29 pm

He doesn't visit until next weekend.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

The_Bionic_Pig

Are you meaning to say Greg Brown his brother? Because Authur is only a Junior and can't attend Sr's Camp. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Joe

July 21, 2007, 06:30:43 pm #6 Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 06:44:15 pm by Joe
 :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: I believe he is referring to Arthur Brown, the 5 star LB out of Wichita Kansas, who previously mentioned us as getting an unofficial visit.(I think) I have not heard anything out of him in a few weks, maybe somebody else  can shed some new light on him.
     His younger brother, Bryce, is a very highly touted recruit for the 2009 season. They are known to want to go to the same school.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback:

NAYHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 21, 2007, 06:25:26 pm

Are you meaning to say Greg Brown his brother? Because Authur is only a Junior and can't attend Sr's Camp. 

I thought he was talking about Arthur Brown of Kansas (#1 LB recruit), but you may be on the right trail.  I am curious about Greg Brown also.

cdohogfan

Do we have a real shot at either of them?

The_Bionic_Pig

Good Job guys +1 got them confused myself...  :-\
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TX HOG

I'll take our instate WR's and then get Authur. 

beansandtaters

Yeah...i was talking about Arthur. He's one of the best players in the country from Wichita KS. Thanks for the info on he and his brother. His brother looks like a Reggie Bush incarnate. Sure would be nice to get 'em both. They pull in Arthur and I promise I'll quit knocking HDNs recruiting for at least a year!

ntubjr

The Browns and LB Chris Harper will visit on Wed

pioneerhog

jackflash

I just want to get him on campus, hopes he takes a official visit during the season.