Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about Basmine Jones

Started by Littlehog AR, July 21, 2007, 12:51:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlehog AR

Is he gonna play WR or is he more likely to play corner?
I have also heard that he is pretty verstile. What other postitions is he likely to play if any?

501Ben

He has played mostly WR in high school, but he said he plans to play more corner this year. I think he was recruited as a CB.

Littlehog AR

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: 501Ben on July 21, 2007, 12:55:57 pm
He has played mostly WR in high school, but he said he plans to play more corner this year. I think he was recruited as a CB.

Actually he has played more DE and LB.

justmaybe

What is his speed? I thought he might wind up at safety.  It looks to me like JA is going to be the guy we nash teeth over. If he comes he is a likely the big time difference maker at CB, likely return guy that can make a big difference in a class already shaping up nicely.  But there is going to be a guy go out every year that breaks our heart. He may be the guy this year. Wild cards are if we have a 10 win season (which I think is predicated on the Alabama game) and some good or bad reports from Broderick Green at USC. Some guys just wnat to go away. Such as the guy we got from Florida (or that we hope stays in the fold).

ntubjr

He ran a 4.49 today.JW RAN A 4.34

Littlehog AR

What's our chances with JW?
Will he commit this weekend?

#1 STUNNA

no, he has mostly played DE and LB, this will be his first year starting at receiver
my opinion is he would be a hell of a SS, loves contact and just has a certain attitude that you would love for a player on you defense to have

ntubjr

mj4president

I hope he plays recruiter right now.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

The Recruiting Guy

Coach Nutt has told Basmine CB is where he sees him at Arkansas.

pcrouch3809

Wingo Hog