Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tom Ostrom's Serbian Recruit

Started by jbhicks, July 20, 2007, 08:40:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbhicks

Ostrom was in Serbia recruiting recently, and I have found out (through a fraternity brother of mine that is a manager on the bball team) that he was there following Drazen Zlovaric. He 6'8, 200 pounds, and has a very impressive list of schools monitoring him. He currently has offers from Cincy, Depaul, UGA, Texas, TAMU, Wake, and several smaller schools. He is in the Rivals 150 for next year's class (ranked the #121 prospect and the #37 PF) His rivals profile is listed below:

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=61535&sport=2

Harrisonhogfan

Have him look for a couple 7 footers while he is there.

mbgrulz

it'd be cool to have someone with a little int'l flavor on the team. they play such good basketball over there that it would cool to see on the hill.

in serbia, they work on STRICTLY fundamentals until the kids are like early teens or around that time. no games.

Hog are ya

I remember Heath went to Europe his first year here with a proactive attitude toward recruiting there regularly, but then we never heard anything else about it.  Maybe this staff will find it a goldmine... 

Bomis Hawg

Too bad Cleveland, TN, is too far away to go see him play (if Arkansas is in his top few).

Realist

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on July 21, 2007, 09:21:47 am
Too bad Cleveland, TN, is too far away to go see him play (if Arkansas is in his top few).
Cleveland is just an average to good team in Chattanooga.  Oh and you don't get the frequent flyer miles perks going to Chattanooga like you do to Belgrade.