Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Still In Picture for Big-Time TX DE Josh Williams???

Started by jbhicks, July 20, 2007, 05:38:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbhicks

It is not looking good with Williams. At one point the Hogs were the favorite, but JW has steadily lowered his stance on Arkansas the last couple months. We were #1, then second behind NU, but now it appears we may have fallen to third and essentially out of the race. It would (and still could be a great pickup), but we are on top of enough quality DEs that I think we will still be A-Ok.

In the latest rivals article he doesn't even mention us. Doesn't even sound like he made the visit for camp this weekend. Can anyone confirm or deny that he is not on campus?

From Rivals:

"I'm really looking at Oklahoma State and Nebraska strong," Williams said. "I mean, those are the two I'm looking at as my final two pretty much. The (Nebraska) trip will be on July 27 – the next weekend coming up."

TMc

Looks like he's made up his mind to play in the Big XII.  I don't think we have a shot with him anymore.

jackflash

I wish we where still in the picture, but since where not, at least we can move on. JBHIcks are still on the kid from FL Jones? There is a junior college, I think from Nebraska haven't heard his name for sometime?

ntubjr

He is not one of our top choices. There are questions about his speed.