Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just talked to Junior Okpara

Started by The Recruiting Guy, July 19, 2007, 02:27:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

he and his parents are about to board their flight and should be in Fayetteville by 5 pm. They'll leave some time tommorrow night.

jbhicks

Thanks for the update, RD. I feel pretty confident we will get a commit from here shortly after his visit.

The Coletrain

Great news on Junior!!  From all accounts he sounds like a good one.   I just hope we're not jumping the gun on his commitment.  I sincerely hope we get it asap, but I know 17-year-olds like the element of surprise, too.  I bet some of 'em won't openly commit after the weekend just to have a little more fun with it.  But we've got some good ones coming in this weekend.   
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

hogsmaster

We need to makeup for last year poor recruitment of CB's.  This would be a good addition if we can land him.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: hogsmaster on July 19, 2007, 06:41:34 pm
We need to makeup for last year poor recruitment of CB's.  This would be a good addition if we can land him.

I really like Arkansas' chances.

Hogstocking

July 19, 2007, 10:15:09 pm #5 Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:18:23 pm by Hogstocking
Thanks for the tid bit RD, Im excited about Okpara. 

I love his size and it's not often Arkansas wins a recruiting war over schools like Miami and Nebraska for a  DB. 

Lanlord

Thanks for the updates Richard.  You're a great resource.

gohawgsgo

It scares me a little that he is going to Nebraska after he leaves Arkansas.  He is to be on their campus this weekend and decide.  Hope we wow him tonight and tommorrow.  Sounds good, but just a little scary him going on to Nebraska.