Rivals Category Rankings: WRs

Started by Hogstocking, July 19, 2007, 08:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstocking

Joe Adams the #5 deep threat in the nation

Jarious Wright the #3 WR in the nation after the catch

http://arkansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=692630

jbhicks

Both of these guys will move up the overall rankings when it is all said and done. Joe Adams will be on of the highest 4 stars (he may even end up a 4 star), and Jarious Wright won't be far behind.

Hogstocking

I agree, after Adams offers and camp preformances I dont see how he wont be.  I also think Curtis will end up on the Rivals100.   Rivals gave Curtis a 5.9 rating and he just missed the cut for the Rivals100 back in May when they didnt know much about him (before he had film).

Recruiting Analyst JC Shurburtt
De'Anthony Curtis: Some believe that Curtis could be the best running back prospect in the Southeast region in this year's class. He's just a guy we don't know very much about right now beyond some impressive scholarship offers and a great 40-yard dash time. Curtis is a real "X-factor" prospect, and could be a guy that really shoots up the charts once more is learned about him.
http://arkansas.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1033&CID=677853

Tomhog™

What an offense Arkansas could have with those two.  If we land them, and find a QB that can deliver the ball, Arkansas won't just be a run-dominated offense anymore. 

jbhicks

And add J. Wright to that, this could one of the most explosive offenses ever seen at Arkansas. Think if Felix stays for his senior year, and if Adams and Wright commit, oh boy! Think about having Felix, Wright, Adams, and Curtis (heck, throw in Michael Smith) all on the field at the same time. What would defenses do?

David Bergendahl

Beloved Hogvillians,

I cannot even begin to imagine howy bloody explosive the Razorbacks' offense would be if all three of these lads signed on with the best collegiate football team on this side of the pond.  Since I first moved to the states, I have been an unwaivering fan of the Razorbacks of Arkansas (as I am sure you are, my bretheren), and to see our Hogs get all three of these remarkable specimens would cause me to shed tears of hapiness.  This is an exciting time in Razorback history.  I can smell a future National Collegiate Athletic Association, National Championship.   

Onwards and upwards chaps!   

Tomhog™

It's got to start this year.  David Lee has to establish that Arkansas will pass and pass all over the field.  Also, not rely on just a single receiver.  That will go a long ways convincing the guys.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Tomcat on July 19, 2007, 02:25:36 pm
It's got to start this year.  David Lee has to establish that Arkansas will pass and pass all over the field.  Also, not rely on just a single receiver.  That will go a long ways convincing the guys.

You just read Joe Adams mind Tomcat...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

cbjagman

Quote from: Tomcat on July 19, 2007, 02:25:36 pm
Pass and pass all over the field? Gosh, has anyone let HDN in on this little bit of news? 'Fraid with Dale still at the helm AND two of the best, if not the best, running backs in the country "pass and pass all over the field" may be a little bit of an overstatement.