Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Willie Warren trims list to 8

Started by BleedsBlue, July 18, 2007, 05:46:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedsBlue

July 18, 2007, 05:46:17 pm Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:49:59 pm by BleedsBlue
Paraphrasing from another site, Willie Warren's top 3 are Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas.  The bottom 5: Arizona, Cincinnati, Louisville, Kentucky, Marquette.  This was done with momma Warren's oversite and input. 

BayofPigs

COCHISE

Quote from: BayofPigs on July 18, 2007, 06:10:08 pm
no baylor this time I see
No Kidding..........he commits to Baylor just a couple of weeks ago and now they're not even in his top 8.

HawgG

Keep an eye on OU as I have said for weeks now they are my darkhorse to land Warren and maybe Clarke.

Coach Capel has a good staff and they know how to recruit.

Hawgasaurus

You gotta WANT to be a Razorback!
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

leavenworth1

Willie who?  Let's move on, I hate players who do stuff like this. "I'm commited, wait, I mean they're not in my top 8".  We're just asking to be taken for a ride by recruiting a guy so waffly.  I'm sure he's a heckuva player, but move on. 

Spaulding

by no way is this anything more than hearsay; my kid played baseball in Tulsa vs. a team with a kid who's dad was Clark's uncle, nephew, or some type of relative... 

Clark and Warren will not play college ball together.  Warren is a little too showboat. Clark will not go to Kansas.  He really liked Heath and the staff.  I got the impression that the kid would like to go to UofA, but is worried about the changes...which, I would understand.  For what it's worth.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Spaulding on July 20, 2007, 11:10:42 pm
by no way is this anything more than hearsay; my kid played baseball in Tulsa vs. a team with a kid who's dad was Clark's uncle, nephew, or some type of relative... 

Clark and Warren will not play college ball together.  Warren is a little too showboat. Clark will not go to Kansas.  He really liked Heath and the staff.  I got the impression that the kid would like to go to UofA, but is worried about the changes...which, I would understand.  For what it's worth.

Their will be 2 SEC schools and 2 Big 12 schools most likely to make the cut  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hogstocking

July 20, 2007, 11:33:08 pm #9 Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 11:37:09 pm by Hogstocking
In a week I would be surprised to see half of those teams in his top 8.  Warren flip flops more than John Kerry.

HawgG

July 22, 2007, 04:31:58 am #10 Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 04:35:25 am by HawgG
Quote from: Hogstocking on July 20, 2007, 11:33:08 pmWarren flip flops more than John Kerry.