Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Never ceases to amaze

Started by Hogstocking, July 17, 2007, 10:30:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstocking

July 17, 2007, 10:30:18 pm Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 09:33:39 am by Hogstocking
McGuffie standing next to 6'7 J.B. Shugarts

McGuffie doing a flip over him...His athleticism is absoutely insane.  Wow...just wow.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/659344.html

TX HOG

Wish he and curtis could be our next great duo.  Oh well.

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hogstocking on July 17, 2007, 10:30:18 pm
McGuffie standing next to 6'7 J.B. Shugarts

McGuffie doing a flip over him...His athletism is absoutely insane.  Wow...just wow.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/659344.html

Ohio State's Oline is going to be insane in the next couple of years.  The fridge will be able to run through the holes that they will create. 

piggingout

jhudson84

One wrong flip for Sam and not only will he never play again, he'll never walk.

Adam Stokes

So was the committal of DeAnthony Curtis the main reason for him becoming less interested in us or were there other factors?

PigWig

Quote from: jhudson84 on July 18, 2007, 09:32:38 am
One wrong flip for Sam and not only will he never play again, he'll never walk.
Thats what I was thinking. He is a stud, but its just dumb to be doing that kind of stuff with a huge career in front of you.

beansandtaters

I'm curious as to what makes everyone think he's counted us out. On rivals he has us listed as medium interest as well as everyone else. I've heard that he's down to Michigan (good choice to go and play with Mallet) and Texas A&M(no clue why he would go there), but what makes us know that that info is valid? Just curious, because if I'm a big time RB I'm seriously considering AR until the very end.

PigWig

Quote from: beansandtaters on July 18, 2007, 10:24:30 am
I'm curious as to what makes everyone think he's counted us out. On rivals he has us listed as medium interest as well as everyone else. I've heard that he's down to Michigan (good choice to go and play with Mallet) and Texas A&M(no clue why he would go there), but what makes us know that that info is valid? Just curious, because if I'm a big time RB I'm seriously considering AR until the very end.
Richard said it and I trust what Richard knows, far more than Rivals or Scout.

Tomhog™

That is an incredible photo.  There aren't many out there like Felix Jones, who knew he'd be sharing time with a great RB.  Most want to be the show.  I think it'd be an awesome competition if they both (DC and SM) came to Arkansas.  Together they'd be unstoppable.

Hogstocking

Quote from: PigWig on July 18, 2007, 10:41:38 am
Quote from: beansandtaters on July 18, 2007, 10:24:30 am
Richard said it and I trust what Richard knows, far more than Rivals or Scout.

That was a couple of weeks ago when McGuffie had a press conference scheduled to commit to Michigan.  All we can hope for is he decides to use all his official visits and we get him on campus.

July 9th - "Sam has cancelled his announcement for next Sunday night. He says he is just not ready to make a decision yet"..."While the delay at first could be considered a bad sign for the Maize and Blue, there is no reason to panic quite yet. Throughout the process, McGuffie has listed Michigan among his favorites and there were presistent rumors as recent as yesterday that he would in fact be committing to U-M. Those rumors seem to have died down suddenly, with talk that McGuffie, according to Perroni, wants to be 100 percent certain with his decision"

Bomis Hawg

That's insane.  I am not sure if Curtis committing to Arkansas was the main reason, but I'm sure part of the process.  He'll have a great career.  I just hope he doesn't Clarett-himself and hurt his career.

Wish him luck at Michigan or where ever he goes.  I wish he'd join Curtis, but I'm not disappointed in the potential of who Arkansas will get.  The two backs they have nice are two solid ones.

jackflash

wish the kid well where he goes, he's not the only quality back left out there, if the have a successful year (RAZORBACKS) no 5 and Jones have great years you think getting another back going to hard

beansandtaters

you guys all have good points. this kid is a freak but if there's anything AR fans should not be concerned about EVER...it's the groundgame.

jbhicks

He really is an amazing athlete, but I feel we will be just fine with recruiting running backs.

coach, my back hurts

I'm impressed with the other guy.  Is he a highly touted prospect?  He looks like a man-child, Jesus!

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Shugarts, is a 4 star offensive tackle ranked the 13 best OT in the nation. He is a Ohio State University commit.
     Sam has been mentioning us since his junior season last year. He obviously likes us and has an interest in Arkansas. We have got Curtis, now we need to go and get Sam. That would be like Darren and Felix all over again. Sam is a freak of nature when it comes to athleticism, and what better place to show off his talents and abilities than the U of A?  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback: