Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carlisle's Julie Inman talks about her commitment to the Lady Razorbacks

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 07, 2007, 03:48:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Julie Inman is a 5'9" combo guard at Carlisle HS in Carlisle, Arkansas. Julie has been a starter on the varsity team as a freshman, sophomore, and junior, she was named to the All Conference and All State Teams. Julie led Carlisle to the final four of the AA State Championships her sophomore season and in her junior year in 2007, Inman led Carlisle to their first Girls' State Championship and was named the MVP. Julie was named to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazettes All State Team (1st team).

TRG: Why Arkansas?

Julie: I love Arkansas. Arkansas is my home state. I went up to Fayetteville a couple weeks ago to meet the coaches. On my other visits I usually liked one of the coaches but I liked all of the coaches at Arkansas. The visit was so well organized.

TRG: What other schools did you consider?

Julie: Texas A&M, Kansas, TCU, UALR, Arkansas St. Baylor.

TRG: What schools did you visit?

Julie: I visited Texas A&M, TCU, UALR and Baylor. I was suppose to visit Kansas this summer.

TRG: What were your stats from this past season?

Julie: I averaged about 17 to 20 points a game, 6 assists, 4 rebounds and 5 steals a game.

TRG: What's the best part of your game?

Julie: I see the court really well. I would say my court vision.

TRG: What postion will you play in college?

Julie: I can run the point or play the 2 guard.

Julie is a member of the AAU Arkansas Belles. She has two teammates that the Lady Razorbacks would like to sign, CAC's 5'10 Kesley Hatcher and Fort Smith Southside's 6'4 Chelsea Jones. I have no doubt Julie will be Arkansas' best recruiter with Hatcher and Jones.

Julie has one huge fan in Hogville's own hsv. He witnessed Julie dominate Jessieville in the 2A state championship game.

Adam Stokes

HELLLLLLOOOOOOO NURSE!!! 

But 5 steals a game shows that she can be dependable on both sides of the court.  Glad to see there is no dropoff nowthat Susie is out.

Lanny

Julie is a player.  I am very glad to see Arkansas offer Julie
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

TX HOG

bd93

oldfart

yea she is .. so is whitney zachariason (sp?).  maybe they will increase interest in the Ladybacks among the men students.....

Quote from: TX HOG on May 07, 2007, 07:10:45 pm
I know this is a recruiting forum, but she's really cute!

gasshog

Has Shekinna Stricklin from Morrillton been offered yet?  What an awesome player!!!

Hogs-n-Roses

That family is a great one in Carlisle, I used to compete with one of her relatives. I believe his name was Tommy, he was the fastest man alive. They were all good athletes and great human beings. Their Dad was an incredible personalso. Hats off to the ladybacks on this one.

Fried Pie

Knew Tommy many years ago also.  Agree completely, fine guy and fine family.  Is Julie Tommy's daughter or perhaps niece?

Hogs-n-Roses

I'm not sure which Inman she came from but there's not a bad one in the bunch. Just don't mention any teeth problems when your around ANY of them. ;)

hawgette

She is good.  I graduated from Carlisle...she comes from a great Family.  Congarts Julie  :razorback:

arkjay19

I saw her play a lot the last two seasons, she is very very good.  Glad to see her heading to the hill.

311Hog

Quote from: TX HOG on May 07, 2007, 07:10:45 pm
I know this is a recruiting forum, but she's really cute!

i second this motion wow, might have to use these free ladyback tickets.  Glad to see the new coach is getting the home grown talent.

Sportsguy120

i agree julie is a great person , and i hear his lil sister isnt too bad at basketball either

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: oldfart on May 07, 2007, 07:57:41 pm
yea she is .. so is whitney zachariason (sp?).  maybe they will increase interest in the Ladybacks among the men students.....

Well actually I think with the Men's Team most likely being ranked and the style of play bringing a new enthusiasm you will start to see a overflow of basketball enthusiast attend a game or two and if they exhibit a decent amount of success and make a TV appearance or two then everything else will fall in-line.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

oldfart

I think you are right. I know for a long time the Ladyback games were a favorite among older people and people who just couldnt get a seat in Walton for the men's games.  If the attendance picks up at the mens games as we HOPE that it will, maybe it will overflow to the Ladybacks.  It is an exciting game, just different from what you expect to see at the mens games.  Certainly no lack of hustle or effort among the ladies.

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 15, 2007, 09:35:25 pm
Quote from: oldfart on May 07, 2007, 07:57:41 pm

Well actually I think with the Men's Team most likely being ranked and the style of play bringing a new enthusiasm you will start to see a overflow of basketball enthusiast attend a game or two and if they exhibit a decent amount of success and make a TV appearance or two then everything else will fall in-line.

RedSatinHog

In many ways, I enjoy watching the women play more than I do watching the men play.

Pretty girls are a big part of it.  Given the choice, I'd MUCH rather watch a bunch of sweaty women running up and down the court than a bunch of sweaty men. ;)
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd