Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 06:44:41 pm
thought he was safe
you are going to get called OUT every time if it's remotely close when you get picked
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hog-man

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 17, 2009, 06:45:57 pm
That had to be an "anticipation" call......but Hogs will certainly accept the gift
ill take it  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

We got one back there after looking at the replay.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SPAL

lets play.."how will we waste the leadoff hit"

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hollywood_HOGan45

wow that was a badly missed call! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'll take it

PoconoHog

Come on McKinney......got to hit when runners are on base
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

010HogFan

hogfan064

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 06:46:33 pm
what is it with the horrible officiating? That runner was probably safe.

This is the main even of college baseball and they are missing calls all over the place the past three days.

These are heel refs.  His back was turned and was "distracted"  by the manager.

SPAL

trippigs

Hope McKinney hits better than his history. Nice to knock McCann around

Hollywood_HOGan45

what happened with Darr?  ??? ??? ???

He was one of our MVPs in norman and FSU!

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Rsvlhog

When I looked at it I thought the only thing that saved us on that play was that our guys foot was in front of the bag and their guy slid into his foot and didn't touch the bag.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

HoopS

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

That's better than nothing....moved the runner over to 2nd
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

010HogFan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

got lucky he hit it so poorly or it would have been another double play ball

Clint Alan

Leavitt

ground to 2B

out at 1st, runner to 3rd

Hogbody

SPAL

Lets sing a song....

"stranded again" is one of my favs

PoconoHog

Now is when we really NEED a clutch hit..come on Tschepikow

010HogFan

trippigs

McCann on 3rd....2 away. Need to be very aggressive here

Hollywood_HOGan45

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

TNhawgfan

I agree with Orel - where are our fans? Sounds dead

capehog

this piece of darn [CENSORED] dvr just quit working. i hate cable
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

Tschep

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas      0   0   0                                 0   2   0
Virginia        0   0                                      0   2   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

Hollywood_HOGan45

STOP LOOKING AT GOOD PICTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

010HogFan

Hogbody

hogfan064

Hogbody

Hollywood_HOGan45

stranded yet another leadoff hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoopS

This is disappointing.   Shep has been so big down the stretch but tonight, he looks asleep.

SPAL

Good news is that football season is about 3 hours away.

010HogFan

They're good, but not LSU good. Cmon guys, seriously. This looks to be another loooong night.

razobak

I have a feeling that we reeeeeeally needed that run.  Hope I'm wrong.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hogman64

SPAL

Iwastherein1969

that 3-0 green light had him swinging at ball 4...after that the pitcher threw strikes and Tschep had to swing...but Van Horn maybe should have had the take on 3-0 with the righty Lyons on deck
The long Grey line will never fail our country.