Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amber Alert for missing NW Arkansas 6 yr old boy....

Started by hoglady, February 03, 2018, 06:15:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2018/feb/03/amber-alert-issued-missing-boy-6-northwest-arkansa/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-missing-boy&utm_content=breaking-missing-boy+CID_9748a1caf7bc333112d88c30e84c0028&utm_source=Email%20Marketing%20Platform&utm_term=Read%20More

I've linked the article and it has a picture of the boy.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HawgPound

I hope he comes backs safe and his non custodial mother is not one of those psychos that will do something harmful to make a point.

247Hog

Thank you Hoglady. Hope the boy makes it home safe.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Nafunu32

Located in Oklahoma and non custodial mother is in custody.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

I have no idea about this particular situation but I feel for all involved.  I have been on the receiving end of not getting to see Children that knew me as the only Grandpa they ever knew.  Grandma and I split, I wasn't the blood Kin and Grandma convinced the parents to keep me away from the children.  Those Kids and I loved eachother very much and I miss them daily.  You realize this is something you cannot ever recover the missed time, it is heart breaking.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 12247 on February 04, 2018, 01:28:39 pm
I have no idea about this particular situation but I feel for all involved.  I have been on the receiving end of not getting to see Children that knew me as the only Grandpa they ever knew.  Grandma and I split, I wasn't the blood Kin and Grandma convinced the parents to keep me away from the children.  Those Kids and I loved eachother very much and I miss them daily.  You realize this is something you cannot ever recover the missed time, it is heart breaking.
Prayers for peace, and hopefully a reunion.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.