Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best credit card for free miles

Started by husker71, April 03, 2016, 08:31:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

husker71

looking for c/c with most bang for the buck in the form of free miles    excellent credit with 785 score    dont want to pick the wrong one and all their offers seem pretty much the same    On the other hand if any of you have not been satisfied with a card please let me know that to if you want to   Thanks

stormyhog

southwest airlines VISA is a good one.

You can get 50,000 bonus points right off the bat which paid for 3 round trip tickets to Las Vegas(value around $1,000-$1,200).

It costs $99/year, but you get bonus points each year on your card anniversary.

Horsesrus

Quote from: stormyhog on April 26, 2016, 12:38:25 pm
southwest airlines VISA is a good one.

You can get 50,000 bonus points right off the bat which paid for 3 round trip tickets to Las Vegas(value around $1,000-$1,200).

It costs $99/year, but you get bonus points each year on your card anniversary.

And if you have the ability to get a business credit card, you can double dip and get another 50,000 Southwest points.  Get 10,000 more with purchases and bonuses and with 110,000 points you get a companion pass for the remainder of the year you qualified and the next year.  The companion pass allows you to bring along another person on your itinerary free when you fly.  You can change the person up to three times I believe.  The smart play if doing this is to time it where you get the 50,000 points on each card in January so you have 11 months that year and another 12 months for the following year.