Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas can't annouce anything until Smith is officially out

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 13, 2017, 04:30:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ChitownHawg

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 13, 2017, 08:13:50 pm
He runs a bend but don't break . DB's play off the receivers with a big cushion . He has many of the same issues we just had with smith. by the second game , you would be screaming about how bad he is . Too many on here aren't taking the time to learn about the coach, they just get excited by the hot name . I would take ASU's Joe cauthren over him 10 out of 10 . a young aggressive coach whose defense attacks instead of a bend but don't break guy.

Well, if that is how he calls a defense then I'm glad he went to Nebraska. I'm tired of bend but don't break.

I'm kind of desiring some DBs being flagged for mauling the WRs at the LOS.  8)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

tophawg19

I've been behind CBB because i see progress in some areas , but i'm starting to think he is stuck on a bend but don't break defense . it's time has come and gone due to rule changes which allow picks and down field blocking by WR's before the ball is thrown.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 13, 2017, 08:13:50 pm
He runs a bend but don't break . DB's play off the receivers with a big cushion . He has many of the same issues we just had with smith. by the second game , you would be screaming about how bad he is . Too many on here aren't taking the time to learn about the coach, they just get excited by the hot name . I would take ASU's Joe cauthren over him 10 out of 10 . a young aggressive coach whose defense attacks instead of a bend but don't break guy.

Looks agressive to me. Plays several different coverages with the DBs

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aeT_QHU_g_4"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>