Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calm down everyone....

Started by PorkBilly, January 12, 2017, 05:38:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PorkBilly

from Coachingsearch:

Arkansas: Former UConn head coach Bob Diaco has interviewed for the Arkansas defensive coordinator job, according to Bart Pohlman, who adds that offensive coordinator Dan Enos is expected to remain on staff after interest from other teams.

greenEGnHAWGS

...you don't want us to be excited about Diaco...?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Dwight_K_Shrute

Can you imagine the Walk Offs Enos and Diaco could have?
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Sho Nuff

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 12, 2017, 05:50:48 pm
Can you imagine the Walk Offs Enos and Diaco could have?
That's a pretty mean Blue Steel Diaco is throwing there.

downsouthhawg72

It will end up being do Diaco want to be a co-defensive coordinator here or just the DC at Nebraska.
DownSouthHawg

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Sho Nuff on January 12, 2017, 05:56:13 pm
That's a pretty mean Blue Steel Diaco is throwing there.

You know he pulls, which translates into being a great recruiter.  Win the moms win the kid.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Wildhog

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on January 12, 2017, 05:56:39 pm
It will end up being do Diaco want to be a co-defensive coordinator here or just the DC at Nebraska.

You take the DC job, which is what we'd better be offering him.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

grayhawg

Nebraska fans are sure they get him.

spiritof92

Any man with that crazy of a look in his eyes must be some kind of super genius.

Scott7703

Quote from: grayhawg on January 12, 2017, 06:03:17 pm

I'm sure they will to. We have to wait 3 more weeks to make staff changes.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 12, 2017, 06:18:42 pm

After a thorough vetting of all candidates it turns out the DC from Grand Teton State is a home run hire.  He also has 3 years experience in the NFL as an assistant equipment manager.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: EASYBONE1 on January 12, 2017, 05:56:39 pm
Or Co-DC and Assoc. Head Coach - pay the man, let him call the plays, strategize with Rhoades, Rhoade runs the secondary, has input in game plan, they all get rich

Just a thought

grayhawg

Quote from: Scott7703 on January 12, 2017, 06:18:42 pm

Why three weeks?

Trystran

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 12, 2017, 06:32:16 pm
After a thorough vetting of all candidates it turns out the DC from Grand Teton State is a home run hire.  He also has 3 years experience in the NFL as an assistant equipment manager.

Undoubtedly, we'll end up going that route.  :puke:  Nightmare scenario everyone is thinking.

Pig in the Pokey

Bob Diaco like I said from the beginning. Learn about the man, people. And quit being ninnies. We aren't losing out to Nebraska on this.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

bennyl08

Nah, have you seen the Grand Tetons? We couldn't afford to pull a coach away from that school.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: bennyl08 on January 12, 2017, 06:51:33 pm
Nah, have you seen the Grand Tetons? We couldn't afford to pull a coach away from that school.

I even like the reason they are named that.......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 12, 2017, 06:52:15 pm
Bodacious Tatas was taken ???

Hogs958

this isn't all that far off

AirWarren

Quote from: grayhawg on January 12, 2017, 06:03:17 pm

Can we blame him? More of a tradition rich school. More national titles. Recent success in recruiting and wins.

I would love him here but I can also see him at Nebraska. Don't know if they would risk their friendship if his job were to go all "Robb smith" on us.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 12, 2017, 06:58:00 pm
nope, they just looked like t!t$ to Frenchmen who explore.and haven't seen boobs in ages.... Wouldn't anything look like... Oh never mind.
Lol
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 12, 2017, 06:52:15 pm
Quote from: PonderinHog on January 12, 2017, 06:58:00 pm
Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 12, 2017, 10:35:25 pm
nope, they just looked like t!t$ to Frenchmen who explore.and haven't seen boobs in ages.... Wouldn't anything look like... Oh never mind.
Lol

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

PonderinHog

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 13, 2017, 11:18:43 am
Hey, that's Crammore Gap!

Wow...that was just the first Teton image I pulled up that looked like boobs. Enjoy.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"