Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paperwork Dropped

Started by Pork Twain, August 04, 2015, 09:18:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pork Twain

And it feels SO good!  21 years done...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Ragnar Hogbrok

Congratulations.  I'm envious that I have 7 more years to go.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Großer Kriegschwein

Welcome to the "FIGMO" club. Feels good when you get them orders.
This is my non-signature signature.

Flying Razorback

I'm jealous of all above.

I'm just getting to 10 years...  I think the hill may be too high for me to climb, unfortunately.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

southarkhog06

congratulations I just hit 10........ and the proverbial wall......hard.

Großer Kriegschwein

My tolerance for BS has hit an "all time" low. They keep piling shite on me though. My filter doesn't allow me to accept it without telling people what I think of it.

Doesn't help that my "boss" is a toolbag with 13 years in the Army. I have more time overseas than he does in the Army.
This is my non-signature signature.

YankHog

Congrats PT, I sign out on terminal leave 4 Sep, after 24 yrs..It does feel good....

Pork Twain

My terminal starts on 13 Oct and my new job starts on 20 Oct.  Nice to double dip for a couple of months.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

HoggusMaximus

Just now hitting 8. 12 more to go....

AFBack

Congrats and thank you!

Dropping 1 Mar 16 for a 1 Mar 17 retirement. Will put me at 24 years. Ready...

Squealers

Way to go, hats off to you and a sharp salute!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.