Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Press Release for a great cause

Started by HogISH™, May 26, 2006, 10:16:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogISH™

everyone should try to make this event..

HogISH

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                            CONTACT:    ERIN RONGERS

(479) 442-9242

DONALD W. REYNOLDS BOYS & GIRLS CLUB ANNUAL GOLF CLASSIC

FAYETTEVILLE, AR (DATE) — The Boys and Girls Club of Fayetteville a recognized leader in youth development, will be holding its annual golf classic on Friday, June 9 at Paradise Valley Golf Club.  The tournament entry fee is $550 for a team of four players. Team registration is currently open.

On Saturday, June 10th, the "Party for the Club" will take place at the Arkansas Music Pavilion (The AMP). VIP tickets are available for purchase at the VIP entrance for $25 per person or $50 per couple.  Highlights of the evening's VIP events will include a dinner buffet, refreshments, and a performance from legendary country music performer Doug Stone, a silent and live auction.  A shopping spree from Romance Diamonds in the amount of $10,000 to be used in the Kwiat, Judith Ripka, Marco Bicego and Soho jewelry lines, and Dallas Cowboy football tickets with parking pass will highlight the live auction.   

All proceeds from this event will benefit the Donald W. Reynolds Boys & Girls Club of Fayetteville.

This event is sponsored by Presenting Title sponsor: Romance Diamond Company, Hosting Sponsor the Maxillofacial Surgery Center, Honorary Chairpersons Brandon & Keri Barber, Arvest Bank, John Daly Discount Golf Store, and Dillard's.

About Boys & Girls Clubs of Fayetteville
The Boys and Girls Club of Fayetteville (www.fayettevillekids.org) is a non-profit organization established in 1941. It is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas and currently operates a main unit and an auxiliary unit. It serves well beyond 6,000 members each year through key Boys & Girls Club programs that emphasize character and leadership development, education and career development, health and life skills, the arts, sports, fitness and recreation.

About Boys & Girls Clubs of America
Boys & Girls Clubs of America (www.bgca.org) comprises a national network of some 3,700 neighborhood-based facilities annually serving more than 4.4 million young people, primarily from disadvantaged circumstances.  Known as "The Positive Place for Kids," the Clubs provide guidance-oriented character development programs on a daily basis for children 6-18 years old, conducted by a full-time professional staff. 

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.