Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 45 THREAD: #14 Arkansas (33-11, 12-7 SEC) vs Ole Miss (26-16, 10-9 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, April 28, 2017, 07:14:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisco Pig

Razorbacks#1

4               FINAL                   1

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
OM    4 | 0 | 0 | 0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | -  |  4  |  9  | 0  | 9   
ARK  0 | 0 | 0 | 0  | 1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | -  |  1  |  5  | 0  | 6   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

We are seriously struggling....mental toughness challenge from here on out
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BroyledNutts

LJHOG

Scott7703

Great job on the pbp. Hoping to see some lineup shakeup in game 2. Have to score some runs.

Scott7703

Quote from: LJHOG on April 28, 2017, 03:01:45 pm
Reality is starting to set in.  And it bites.

I don't buy this at all. We can still play with anyone. We are just struggling.

BroyledNutts

Bogghawg

Hats off to you guys that can stand this.  I root for the Hogs in all sports at all times, I don't care if they're playing tiddly winks in Outer Mongolia.  But I don't think I have it in me to put up with really, really caring about baseball.  It's utterly unpredictable and too cruel.  A hundred things can happen on every pitch and most of them are bad.  Every time I truly get my hopes up they play like they have the past two weeks. I've never thought of myself as a fair weather fan, but I guess that's the best I can do when it comes to baseball.  It is just too frustrating.  I'm sorry for all my little snide posts about the way the game was going.  I won't do it again.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Iwastherein1969

Ole Miss sweeps us they tie us in the SEC West...actually take the lead on us because of the head to head record...I fear this team has lost it's swag since LSU took our manhood a few weeks back in game 2...1 loss is bad, 2 is a trend, 3 losses in a row is a losing streak...we really need to win this last game with Ole Miss this evening
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Wisco Pig

Thanks for the kind words, everyone.   

My understanding is that Sir Pigs-A-Lot will work PBP for Game 2, which is scheduled to begin at 3:40 CDT.
Maybe he can change the team's luck.

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: Scott7703 on April 28, 2017, 03:02:36 pm

I don't buy this at all. We can still play with anyone. We are just struggling.

Reality is we have now lost four of our last five SEC games and three of our last 4 SEC series.

BroyledNutts

Quote from: Bogghawg on April 28, 2017, 03:04:55 pm
Hats off to you guys that can stand this.  I root for the Hogs in all sports at all times, I don't care if they're playing tiddly winks in Outer Mongolia.  But I don't think I have it in me to put up with really, really caring about baseball.  It's utterly unpredictable and too cruel.  A hundred things can happen on every pitch and most of them are bad.  Every time I truly get my hopes up they play like they have the past two weeks. I've never thought of myself as a fair weather fan, but I guess that's the best I can do when it comes to baseball.  It is just too frustrating.  I'm sorry for all my little snide posts about the way the game was going.  I won't do it again.

You've no reason to feel bad, nor apologize for expressing your thoughts. Baseball is a game of failure, and as fans we root for the avoidance of it.

You've been through the good and bad enough times to earn the right to be frustrated, and to post it here, within the defined rules of course.

Woo Pig.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Wisco Pig on April 28, 2017, 03:05:30 pm
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.   

My understanding is that Sir Pigs-A-Lot will work PBP for Game 2, which is scheduled to begin at 3:40 CDT.
Maybe he can change the team's luck.
Thanks Wisco for the pbp....its hard to call a game in which the opposition hangs 4 on you in the first inning...thanks again
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Scott7703

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on April 28, 2017, 03:06:08 pm
Reality is we have now lost four of our last five SEC games and three of our last 4 SEC series.

And reality is that we've won 33 games and are still 12-8 in the sec. Win this next game and get hot again and all is well.

SPAL

hogman64

Quote from: WhenPigsFly on April 28, 2017, 03:06:08 pm

even more telling lost the last  6 of 8 to anyone other than Georgia and 7 wins over Alabama, Missouri and Georgia.....I hated the Auburn announcer for  the comments he made about  the quality of our SEC wins but getting hard to dispute it....the 3 early wins over miss st only go so far......

Sho Nuff

This really stinks.  Our "high powered" offense is held to one run 2 games in a row.

jabberjawls