Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marginal weather this weekend....

Started by Bogghawg, April 24, 2017, 06:35:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

jry04

Quote from: Bogghawg on April 24, 2017, 06:35:40 pm
How about a double header Thursday and then early game Friday?

https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USAR0189:1:US
The first two games are on tv. The only chance for a DH is an early Friday game. Thursday and Friday will be played as scheduled, or delayed/ppd trying.

hobhog

ricepig

Quote from: hobhog on April 24, 2017, 07:53:35 pm
Forecast will change....

No it won't, they chisel those in stone once they make one, it's what we'll get.......

bosshog84

I have tickets for the Friday and Saturday games. In the event of a DH on Friday, how would that work?

factchecker

Quote from: bosshog84 on April 24, 2017, 09:38:11 pm
I have tickets for the Friday and Saturday games. In the event of a DH on Friday, how would that work?

In that scenario:

They cancel your tickets for Saturday and give you the option of trading those for tickets at another time.

Whichever seats you have on Friday will be your seats for the doubleheader.  Friday's ticket essentially gives you access for both games.

I've gone to two weather related double headers this year: Rhode Island and Grand Canyon.  They will let you leave between games. You will have to get your hand stamped on the way out and you get access to the 2nd game.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jbell96

April 25, 2017, 07:47:11 am #6 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 08:43:20 am by jbell96
NM

bosshog84

Quote from: factchecker on April 24, 2017, 09:49:03 pm
In that scenario:

They cancel your tickets for Saturday and give you the option of trading those for tickets at another time.

Whichever seats you have on Friday will be your seats for the doubleheader.  Friday's ticket essentially gives you access for both games.

I've gone to two weather related double headers this year: Rhode Island and Grand Canyon.  They will let you leave between games. You will have to get your hand stamped on the way out and you get access to the 2nd game.

Thanks fact! I'm hoping we can get 3 games in this weekend.