Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greatest wrestler ever and Honky Tonk Man answers questions...

Started by batmanfan, June 01, 2006, 02:57:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

Best ever is...

Seriously if there has been better I havent seen them...just so much energy and so fun to watch.  He would have been the most known ever had it not been for Vince screwin him around.

Also things I have learned since visiting Honky Tonk Man's forum yesterday...

-Macho Man use to lock 'Liz in a closet so the other boys wouldnt get to her.

-Hulk Hogan use to throw crack parties after the shows for some of the wrestlers....Honky was never invited.

-Bret Hart slammed Sunny.

-and finally...Boston has the best blowjobs.

And can visit it here......http://thehonkytonkman.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=07b486de533af10e958ee949dd41334b

Lots of interesting stuff...

Also what did you guys think of the two Kanes?  Cool stuff!
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

hogfan064

I thought he was a great character.  Not the best ever, but definitely a great character

CharlieHog

One of the worst wrestlers ever and HTM is a liar for the most part.

hydrophonic

Quote from: batmanfan on June 01, 2006, 02:57:48 pm
Best ever is...

My jaw just hit my desk.

Greatest wrestler ever?

How about CRAZIEST wrestler ever?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Warrior

Be sure to check out the section about the comic book.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 01, 2006, 03:15:48 pm
Quote from: batmanfan on June 01, 2006, 02:57:48 pm
Best ever is...

My jaw just hit my desk.

Greatest wrestler ever?

How about CRAZIEST wrestler ever?

Be sure to check out the section about the comic book.
I 2nd that.  He's a wrestler and he changed his real name to his ringname, now that is crazy!

maniax22bolts20

I have read that President Abe Lincoln was quite the grappler back in his day. Picture him,Gen. George Patton, Paul Bryant and  Douglas MacArthur as a tag team. Add in Patrick Cleburne.

hydrophonic

I know most won't follow the link, so here is an exerpt from the wikipedia section about the Ultimate Warrior's comic book:

QuoteBeginning in May 1996, Warrior began writing and illustrating a comic book entitled WARRIOR, featuring himself as the main character. The comics sold well in the first two months of their distribution, before sales plummeted and the comic was taken out of circulation in early 1997. The initial success of the comic and its ultimate failure is often attributed to the same things.

As a comic book, fans argued that WARRIOR was a failure: there were virtually no characters other than Warrior, little action, and considerably more text than the average comic (in the first issue, at least one entire page is nothing but text, with a small picture of Warrior in the corner).

In addition, the storyline (some fans argued that there wasn't one) was difficult to follow, as some issues consisted of nothing but pages of WARRIOR walking around and going through physical transformations, with the plot driven by his internal monologue. The dialogue and internal monologues in WARRIOR are written heavily in jargon, Old English, sentence fragments, and extremely long sentences (some contain upwards of a hundred words). Some English majors, writers, journalists, and others who read the comics took note of the use of ellipses ("...") in place of most periods, indicating that some of the comics are in fact made up of one gigantic sentence with several pauses spread throughout. Several of the words which play key plot points are in fact made up by Warrior for the purpose of the comic, and every time one of these made up words is used, the action ceases and pages are dedicated to explaining the meanings of these words.

"The future sucks." "Change it."

secthumper

....The truly greatest ever lb. for lb. has got to be the great Danny Hodge....

.... I wish some of you had been around back then, he not only excelled in wrestling, but in boxing as well!

....He was and currently will always be the pride of Perry Oklahoma!!....
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Richard_white

Quote from: secthumper on June 02, 2006, 01:10:21 pm
....The truly greatest ever lb. for lb. has got to be the great Danny Hodge....

.... I wish some of you had been around back then, he not only excelled in wrestling, but in boxing as well!

....He was and currently will always be the pride of Perry Oklahoma!!....

Everybody knows Cowboy Bill Watts owns Oklahoma wrestling.

Macgyver Hawg

The Honkey Tonk Man is the last wrestler that needs to have his own website ripping other wrestlers.