Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wrestling News(for those that care)

Started by Rooka, May 29, 2006, 02:32:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

Anything about wrestling that you want to add is welcome to go here.  Please do not share *SPOILERS* and ruin it for the rest.  Please nothing negative in this thread unless it is an opinion on an event that is taking place in the wrestling world. Thanks to those that respond.

PulledPork

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 29, 2006, 02:32:16 pm
Anything about wrestling that you want to add is welcome to go here.  Please do not share *SPOILERS* and ruin it for the rest.  Please nothing negative in this thread unless it is an opinion on an event that is taking place in the wrestling world. Thanks to those that respond.

does that include not saying that most of it is made up......oops, did I just type that???

Pulled out...

Whataboar™

Quote from: PulledPork on May 29, 2006, 04:00:21 pm

does that include not saying that most of it is made up......oops, did I just type that???

Pulled out...
It's nasty rumors like this that could ultimately damage the credibility of the sport and lead to indifference among its legion of fans.
Unless you have documented proof, be it NSA wiretaps or hidden camera footage, to back up your vicious claim, please refrain from making future accusations.
Either that, or Vince McMahon will be knocking on your door late at night very soon.
Are we clear?  >:(
"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Rooka

Quote from: Whataboar™ on May 29, 2006, 04:34:07 pm

Pulled out...
It's nasty rumors like this that could ultimately damage the credibility of the sport and lead to indifference among its legion of fans.
Unless you have documented proof, be it NSA wiretaps or hidden camera footage, to back up your vicious claim, please refrain from making future accusations.
Either that, or Vince McMahon will be knocking on your door late at night very soon.

Finally, someone here that does understand!!!! ;)

secthumper

....My son wants to know whatever happened to The Boogeyman??

....Booker got the restraining order and that's the last time he was seen!

....Pulled some rather sick shitte, but alot of folks really seemed to like the angle!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Whataboar™ on May 29, 2006, 04:34:07 pm

Pulled out...

I am more than clear. I've been challenging Vince to a real match for 10 years and redoubled the challenge efforts 5 years ago this month.

Rooka

Quote from: secthumper on May 29, 2006, 04:49:12 pm
....My son wants to know whatever happened to The Boogeyman??

....Booker got the restraining order and that's the last time he was seen!

....Pulled some rather sick shitte, but alot of folks really seemed to like the angle!
The Boogeyman tore his left bicep at a house show against Booker T and will be out of action until at least August.

secthumper

....Thanks for the update DbH!!!  +1
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Rooka

No problem, I'll be happy to answer anymore questions.

maniax22bolts20

For any of you that remember the heyday of Memphis wrestling this is a must visit. A living broadcasting legend.. www.lancerussell.com

Rooka

Jerry "The King" Lawler  is an annoucer for WWE Monday Night RAW.(9pmET)
He is also still a part of Memphis Wrestling.  Just the other day, I saw him in a match against Bill Dundee.

Rooka

I just saw where RAW is getting a new GM and ECW gets two draft picks.
Tonights RAW should definatly OWN!

maniax22bolts20

It's good to see Chris Benoit getting some deserved time off. The beating his relativly small frame has taken and dished out will probably still have long term effects I fear though. A very underated star of the past 15 years or so .

Now for a funny.Click on the Triple H interview video,watch and listen.
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/maria/interviewvideos/

Rooka

Hey maniax22bolts20, do you have trouble watching the videos on WWE.com, because on my CPU I am having alot of difficulties.

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 29, 2006, 05:54:31 pm
Hey maniax22bolts20, do you have trouble watching the videos on WWE.com, because on my CPU I am having alot of difficulties.

It may depend on your connection or computer. Mine from work does well although I try to be careful what I click on. Maria is indeed hot and a better talent than some of her goofball roles would seem. If any of you get ringtones her "Yaaa Daauuuhh !!" is giggleicious.

Rooka

I try to launch the video, but it asks my for my connection speed.  I selected it and clicked submit.  It loads for a few seconds and asks again.  It really is starting to tick me off, because now I can't watch heat, velocity, or unlimited.

maniax22bolts20

Does anyone remember an El Gigante/Giant Gonzales that had a brief U.S. career ? He was taller than even The Great Kahli and Andre the Giant. 7'8 or possibly taller. One outfit they put him in looked like the human body systems display suit from the Electric Company tv show.

I'll have to find the article but I saw an article a few weeks back where American made Red Wing Shoes had a cobbler in Germany make a pair of custom shoes with their materials to give away to a 23 year old guy in Minnesota. I believe he was between 7'7 and 8'3, named Igor  and from some former Russian province. Ukraine maybe. Not sure what shape he is in but he could be the next big thing if signed.

Rooka

The only problem with these huge guys in wrestling is that they are so hard to work with.  In just about every match they have they completely dominate because their opponent cannot do any kind of grapple move they can only do strikes.  I heard(more of a rumor) that the Great Khali is going to be released by the WWE, because he is too big and no one wants to work with him. Now if you could get another big guy in to face the Great Khali, that would be an awesome fued to watch.

maniax22bolts20

Well I couldn't believe they had the Undertaker put over the guy twice. Line up opponents like Takers size or so but don't have him against guys that are barely cruiserweights and get somebody killed for crying out loud. Then again if he turns on Duvari THAT would be funny. He'd snap that little rat like a celery stalk.

What's happening on RAW tonight ? I was about to call a friend in Piggott and ask .

Zen_Hog

Anyone know any info who is playing the old school Kane?

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: Dmac4Heisman on May 29, 2006, 08:51:52 pm
Anyone know any info who is playing the old school Kane?

Isn't it Jacob____ that played Iaasac Yankem or was that when he was still masked ?  Kane said that May 19 when Evil opened was the day of the "family fire" several years ago.

Rooka

I thought it was pretty stupid of Vince to put Johnny Nitro vs. Cena.  I mean normally when you get a guy like this you want to put him over.

Was I the only one surprised at Kurt Angle joining ECW?

hogfan064

The fake Kane is Drew Hankinson aka Freakin Deacon aka Deacon Deville

The real Kane is Isaac Yankem, Fake Diesel, and Big Sky

hogfan064

Why can't we start a wrestling board?  I think it would get lots of views and posts

Rooka

I would love a wrestling board.  I mean its pretty stupid, because when threads like this are started alot people do check them out, and also I know their are quite a few fans of wrestling here at hogville.com.  Maybe someone needs to find out how to start a wrestling board.

Rooka

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2006, 08:34:14 am
The fake Kane is Drew Hankinson aka Freakin Deacon aka Deacon Deville

The real Kane is Isaac Yankem, Fake Diesel, and Big Sky

Great info, hogfan064. +1

hogfan064

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 30, 2006, 09:00:16 am
I would love a wrestling board.  I mean its pretty stupid, because when threads like this are started alot people do check them out, and also I know their are quite a few fans of wrestling here at hogville.com.  Maybe someone needs to find out how to start a wrestling board.

It would be very popular.  Who would we ask about starting one?

Rooka

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2006, 09:14:54 am

Maybe the administrators?

hogfan064

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 30, 2006, 09:15:28 am

Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2006, 09:14:54 am

Maybe the administrators?

Well, I just posted a poll.  Maybe it will get attention

maniax22bolts20

I am glad Tatanka is back in WWE.

What have I missed in NWATNA lately ?

By the way I am still waiting on my t-shirt that I ordered from them. TNA- Total Nonstop American !!

Rooka

Awesome, Great Job hogfan 064. I'll send some messages to some of the wrestling fans and maybe they will participate

Rooka

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on May 30, 2006, 09:34:54 am
I am glad Tatanka is back in WWE.

What have I missed in NWATNA lately ?

By the way I am still waiting on my t-shirt that I ordered from them. TNA- Total Nonstop American !!

It depends on how long you haven't seen TNA.  Right now they are doing the king of the mountain match qualifiers.  The 8 participants were raven, jeff jarrett, scott steiner, truth, monty brown, abyss, rhino, and sting.

Last week, abyss beat rhino to qualify and this week the truth beat monty brown to qualify.

I think next week will probably be raven vs. jeff jarett and then the next week scott steiner vs. sting