Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Selling the program....

Started by MrKlem10, January 19, 2015, 09:24:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

It's tough making  decisions,  especially if you are a 18 year old kid with everyone trying to make your decision for you.   Too many athletes commit because of a certain coach.   Those relationships are super important,  but the image of the "program"  should be the number one focus. 

Gonna win some battles,  gonna lose some.  As long as our program keeps its current trend,  it's going to even itself out.

WPS

Bacon_Bitz

Thanks MrKlem23 I feel better now

Huds_HawgTide

I watched american sniper this weekend

Sorry thats all i got, random thoughts
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

DeltaBoy

Pretty girls, Nice weather and Winning Coach.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Huds_HawgTide

You gotta love the helmet if u want me to call that play yet blame u for running it wrong, brotha
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

HF#1

It's a process.  And you can tell who has a good support system with good guidance and who doesn't. 

That's all I'm going to say.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

woodrow hog call

Hey be careful with those thread titles, I thought we had actually decided to sale the program, whew talk about a scare.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"