Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe the other coaches know you are a cheating scumbag......

Started by Bogghawg, March 07, 2018, 08:25:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liljo

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 07, 2018, 08:45:36 pm
I was about to post the same thing. There isn't another SEC message board that goes out of its way to defend every scumbag in the conference while pouncing on our own. I honestly think this board is full of Razorback haters that pose as hog fans to stir things up.
I haven't been here long, but I get the same feeling quite often. And that would be just like Auburn fans.
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Quote from: liljo on March 07, 2018, 08:47:45 pm
I haven't been here long, but I get the same feeling quite often. And that would be just like Auburn fans.
I've been reading regularly since the football coaching search and have read passively for years.
There are definitely Auburn fans here that don't immediately give it away with their screen name. I also think there are a lot of Red Wolves which are a lot like Auburn fans when it comes to little brother syndrome.

liljo

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 07, 2018, 08:54:08 pm
I've been reading regularly since the football coaching search and have read passively for years.
There are definitely Auburn fans here that don't immediately give it away with their screen name. I also think there are a lot of Red Wolves which are a lot like Auburn fans when it comes to little brother syndrome.

;D man I hadn't even considered the Jonesboro Factor! Makes a lot of sense, though !
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on March 07, 2018, 08:07:24 pm
The fact he LIED is a major infraction or he wouldn't have gotten a show cause. Your own post proves my point.

You crack me up. Smacked upside the head with a quote from the person who laid down the punishment, and you still think you're always right. My initial post which you decided, to comment on said paying recruits is not the same as a barbecue that's against the rules. I never said lying to the NCAA would not result in something major. The initial infraction was not major.

steveaustin69

So the SEC office, refs, and now hogville posters are now all out to get the hogs?

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 07, 2018, 08:45:36 pm
I was about to post the same thing. There isn't another SEC message board that goes out of its way to defend every scumbag in the conference while pouncing on our own. I honestly think this board is full of Razorback haters that pose as hog fans to stir things up.

The defense is just a smokescreen for their real intent. Their real motivation is misrepresented as well.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 07, 2018, 09:36:47 pm
So the SEC office, refs, and now hogville posters are now all out to get the hogs?

You ever notice how you manage to get in an argument in every thread? I think everyone else does.

Inhogswetrust

March 08, 2018, 05:39:21 am #57 Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 07:51:38 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 07, 2018, 09:35:22 pm
You crack me up. Smacked upside the head with a quote from the person who laid down the punishment, and you still think you're always right. My initial post which you decided, to comment on said paying recruits is not the same as a barbecue that's against the rules. I never said lying to the NCAA would not result in something major. The initial infraction was not major.

I'm not the one that thinks they are always right, you are. I've fully admitted when wrong on here. I don't remember once where you did. Anytime one tries to cover up it goes from small to huge. The thing is it was all part of the same issue. It started small. He made a mountain out of a mole hill. Thus it bacame major. He's a cheater and it was major because of the show cause.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

liljo

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 07, 2018, 09:36:47 pm

C'mon man, you know you're an AhBurn fan!

You KNOW you are. Confession is good for the soul.

I can't find a single thread on Hogville in which you are involved that you aren't spouting off argumentative babble about something or other.  I'd bet a buck you're a real quiet one in person, however.  C'mon over and have a drink and burger at the RW game April 7th. You can even wear your AhBurn stuff. We'll lighten you up a little.

hogsanity

And there are definitely "new" posters here that are just old guys with new names. I simply find it hard to believe that anyone would go to the trouble of reading for years, never once, not one time, not during the BP saga, or the Pelphrey fiasco, or the BB years, never once saw anything to post about, but then suddenly they need to post about how a coach or coaches are dirty and how anyone not agreeing 100% must really be a fan of that coach's team.

It is entirely possible that Pearl and Calipari are both good coaches and both dirty in recruiting.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hogsanity on March 07, 2018, 12:43:45 pm
Calipari is the "dirtiest of the dirty" yet the coaches, ALL OF WHO HE RECRUITS AGAINST, do not know this so they did not send a message to him by not voting for any of his kids. Umm, ok?............
Ok . Everywhere he has been is penalized because of what he does. Why do people like you post on a Hog board??????? You are not a Hogfan but must have a boring life to come on here day after day to take up for anyone not involved with the hogs...

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: SemperHawg on March 07, 2018, 02:04:18 pm
  Stone Cold can be a bit of an ass with his takes, but I'm with him on this one.  We all know what Pearl is, and at some point it may even become a fact that Pearl is cheating at Aubbie.  What SteveAustin69 is more trying to point out here is a credentialed media member on a message board passing off opinion as fact before its an actual fact.

This is a slippery slope.

I been around a long time and one thing I trust is that Mike is a very solid man. There isn't a slippery slope on this. Be sure come back when Pearl the cheat is fired.

AlmaHog2011

I have seen this since I came back to Hogville. There are a lot of people on here that are NOT Hogfans. Easy to pick them out they just take the opposite side of anything Hog related.

HeyHogs

He two got two players on the second team, none on the freshman team.  The future is bright for Bruce.

FAABrad

Maybe Mr Pearl should look at it as a compliment.  They still won the conference without any super stars.

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Quote from: hogsanity on March 08, 2018, 01:38:11 pm
And there are definitely "new" posters here that are just old guys with new names. I simply find it hard to believe that anyone would go to the trouble of reading for years, never once, not one time, not during the BP saga, or the Pelphrey fiasco, or the BB years, never once saw anything to post about, but then suddenly they need to post about how a coach or coaches are dirty and how anyone not agreeing 100% must really be a fan of that coach's team.

It is entirely possible that Pearl and Calipari are both good coaches and both dirty in recruiting.

There are other outlets besides Hogville. You know like the time you stumbled over to woopig and got chewed up and spit out?

Good coaches aren't dirty.

steveaustin69

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 09, 2018, 12:52:13 pm
There are other outlets besides Hogville. You know like the time you stumbled over to woopig and got chewed up and spit out?

Good coaches aren't dirty.

hogsanity

Quote from: steveaustin69 on March 09, 2018, 12:57:59 pm

The last time i was at woopig was when I got banned here when a certain admin went on a tear about what myself and 3 or 4 others were posting and within 3 months that admin was posting the same stuff. And I did not get chewed up, I found the intellectual level there to be about 10 rungs below Hogville, think about that for a second.

As for your statement that good coaches are not dirty, that is just being naive at a very high level.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

MavND1973

Quote from: hogsanity on March 09, 2018, 01:39:19 pm
The last time i was at woopig was when I got banned here when a certain admin went on a tear about what myself and 3 or 4 others were posting and within 3 months that admin was posting the same stuff. And I did not get chewed up, I found the intellectual level there to be about 10 rungs below Hogville, think about that for a second.

As for your statement that good coaches are not dirty, that is just being naive at a very high level.

Is this the same admin that changed his name?

JoeyJackMcKaskell

Vacating wins and being fired with a show cause aren't signs of success in my book.

steveaustin69

My dear lord

steveaustin69

Quote from: JoeyJackMcKaskell on March 09, 2018, 01:58:55 pm
Vacating wins and being fired with a show cause aren't signs of success in my book.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe Pearl has vacated any wins.

hog of steele

Pudgepork

Pearls show cause should have been a lifetime achievement award.