Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lack of Productiob

Started by hog47, January 15, 2018, 08:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog47

As I see it we just have a lack of scoring or should I say, dependable scoring outside of 3 or 4 guys. We don't have a 5th man that can score and guys of course off the bench with same peoblem. This lack of production makes the main starters ( Macon, Burford, Beard) play way to many minutes, which I think has caused a reduction of points and defense that has contributed a great deal to our losses. In other words, their tired and leg weary. Which of course contributes our losses. Remember, back when we were scoring in the 90's is when our bench was contributing with defense and scoring. Everyone was comparing this team to the 94 team. NOT!! Look, this is not brain surgery. Of course there maybe other factors that none of us are aware of, but fatigue is a factor for some of our woes. The answer is more athletic and better players. I'm not sure CA is the coach for the future.

3of5-2

Quote from: hog47 on January 15, 2018, 08:10:07 pm
As I see it we just have a lack of scoring or should I say, dependable scoring outside of 3 or 4 guys. We don't have a 5th man that can score and guys of course off the bench with same peoblem. This lack of production makes the main starters ( Macon, Burford, Beard) play way to many minutes, which I think has caused a reduction of points and defense that has contributed a great deal to our losses. In other words, their tired and leg weary. Which of course contributes our losses. Remember, back when we were scoring in the 90's is when our bench was contributing with defense and scoring. Everyone was comparing this team to the 94 team. NOT!! Look, this is not brain surgery. Of course there maybe other factors that none of us are aware of, but fatigue is a factor for some of our woes. The answer is more athletic and better players. I'm not sure CA is the coach for the future.
But we are the fastest 40. If our players are not able to play that way, who's fault is that?