Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountain West finalized 2024 scheduling agreement with Oregon State, WashSt

Started by jbcarol, December 01, 2023, 11:38:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Mountain West announces finalized 2024 scheduling agreement with Oregon State, Washington State

By Steve Samra

QuoteOregon State, Washington State and the Mountain West Conference have finalized a scheduling agreement for 2024.

"The Mountain West Conference announced today a football scheduling agreement for the 2024 season between the Mountain West, Oregon State University, Washington State University, and the Pac-12 Conference," a press release from the Mountain West Conference read.

"Next season, all 12 MW teams will play seven traditional Conference football games in addition to one contest against either Washington State or Oregon State for a total of eight games (four home and four away). The games against OSU and WSU will not count toward the conference standings, and neither Pac-12 school is eligible for the MW championship game. The Mountain West is currently working on the football schedule and will release matchups soon."

"I look to the mountains; where will my help come from?"
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net