Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BCS Scenario by Mr. Cowherd

Started by hogsfairweatherfan, November 13, 2006, 09:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggDaddySwint

Thanks for the link. That was some funny stuff at the end!

CallThemHawgs!

Hahahaha I heard all of that except for the last bit this morning, I will say I almost pissed myself at the end... I really could NOT stop laughing... oh man good stuff. I freakin love that show

hogs25

If Halloween was in December and Thanksgiving is in June, would Valentines be in July? 

That was hilarious at the end and good all the way threw.

War Hawk

Just what I needed, I pre-bedtime laugh, good stuff. :razorback:

NuttinItUp

Oh, my gosh. I was wondering what was funny about it that you guys were laughing at and then I got to the last couple minutes of it. That is the fricking funniest thing ever.

bigred7987

chiefsfan

after hearing that guys scenario with Purdue, I began to wonder what on earth he was gonna say about Boise State... ;D
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Lando Calrissian

The best part of it is listening to him groan throughout the entire "Purdue" call...then when the guy mentions Boise St. you can just hear him getting physically ill.

Classic.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.