Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moses and Dusty both make CBSSports.com's Top 101 players for '16-'17 ...

Started by Kevin McPherson, October 27, 2016, 09:18:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin McPherson

HoundHog

Very good read. Thanks for posting!

Here's a summary list of SEC guys and their rankings. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Kentucky
6)  Bam Adebayo
11) Malik Monk
15) De'Aaron Fox
91) Isaiah Briscoe

Arkansas
18) Moses Kingsley
97) Dusty Hannahs

Georgia
81) JJ Frazier
93) Yante Maten

Texas A&M
53) Tyler Davis

Florida
76) Kevaughn Allen

Mississippi St
87) Quindary Weatherspoon

Non SEC teams that we play

Oklahoma St
25) Jawun Evans

Texas
37) Jarrett Allen

Houston
88) Damyeon Dotson

HoundHog

Kind of surprised to only see one player for Florida and one player for A&M since they are picked to finish ahead of us....

010HogFan

How long has Frazier been at Georgia? Good night it seems like 8 years

HoundHog

Quote from: 010HogFan on October 27, 2016, 02:54:18 pm
How long has Frazier been at Georgia? Good night it seems like 8 years

Haha, I thought the same thing going down that list... luckily, he is listed as a Senior this year..

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: HoundHog on October 27, 2016, 12:46:32 pm
Kind of surprised to only see one player for Florida and one player for A&M since they are picked to finish ahead of us....
That's because MA always "underachieves" when he has talent.   :razorback:
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

HawgHeadCheese

I think Frazier and Maten are rated too low those guys can ball. I never really understood the hype of all the FR. who have yet to log a college minute. I'm almost certain Briscoe was rated higher than 91 last year. OAN WPS!!!

Atlhogfan1

These are just guesses and product put out from CBS for entertainment.  But if the guesses have legitimacy too them, we may play 1 game all season (till the 2nd weekend of the NCAAT perhaps   :) )where the other team will have the best player(s) on the court and only a small amount where we may not have the best 2(or 3 or 4 depending on the newcomers).  Sounds reasonable. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HoundHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 28, 2016, 08:09:35 am
These are just guesses and product put out from CBS for entertainment.  But if the guesses have legitimacy too them, we may play 1 game all season (till the 2nd weekend of the NCAAT perhaps   :) )where the other team will have the best player(s) on the court and only a small amount where we may not have the best 2(or 3 or 4 depending on the newcomers).  Sounds reasonable.

Agreed. And we know what to expect from Moses and Dusty. Maybe a couple of those Kentucky freshmen don't live up to hype and we have a couple of newcomers step up big. Who knows, but I think it'll be a fun year regardless. Ready to hear some feedback on the exhibition game tonight. I love this time of year.