Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Picked To Finish 5th In SEC

Started by Hawg Red, October 19, 2016, 09:14:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 20, 2016, 06:46:30 am
Willis and Briscoe were starters last year.  Do you work for CNN, I just looked at their last season stats and none of your info is correct.  But please don't let facts get in the way of your story. As For Florida they bring back their best big man and best guard.

I was looking at them on ESPN as I wrote the comment. Take it up with them.

Still not a lot coming back. Speaking of...........why does a KY fan, jelly of the Hogs, keep trolling this board?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: lefty08 on October 24, 2016, 09:40:03 pm
I'll take 23,7, and 7 every night. Pretty quiet

I'm ready to see him in action. This team will be much better because I think they have upgraded at the 4 and the 1 positions.  Anton Beard should be better also.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 20, 2016, 08:43:03 am
Georgia don't return much talent outside of Frazier and Maten.

Kentucky
Florida
Arkansas
South Carolina - They are really underestimating this team
A&M
Vandy
Georgia

South Carolina is looking good so far

Atlhogfan1

Since we are reviving threads today and doing a regular season postmortem, a look back at the preseason discussion.

Preseason Media Poll

Kentucky
Florida
Texas A&M
Georgia
Arkansas
Vanderbilt
Alabama
South Carolina
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Auburn
LSU
Tennessee
Missouri

Actual finish

UK -
Fl  -
Hogs +2
SC +4
Bama +2
OM +3
Vandy -1
UGa -4
Tenn +4
A&M -7
AU -
MSU -2
LSU -1
Mizzou -

Media missed the biggest on A&M.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 20, 2016, 08:43:03 am
Georgia don't return much talent outside of Frazier and Maten.

Kentucky
Florida
Arkansas
South Carolina - They are really underestimating this team
A&M
Vandy
Georgia

Not too bad!!!

razorhead94

Quote from: razorhead94 on October 19, 2016, 12:24:06 pm
I think that's pretty fair for Arkansas.  Anywhere between the 3-6 slot is accurate although I don't believe A&M will finish that high after what they lost.

It is pretty cool to go back and look at these.  Was never a believer in A&M
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

poloprince

Once again MA overachieves  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

traffordhog

Go back and look at the posters who thought finishing 3rd would be phenomenal ! I am very happy with the results of the regular season. Want some wins in the tournments!

DeltaBoy

UGA lost their best Big Man with a knee Injury and they are just not the same without him.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

forrest city joe

Quote from: DeltaBoy on March 07, 2017, 02:15:03 pm
UGA lost their best Big Man with a knee Injury and they are just not the same without him.
Mike lost his best 2 players real late last year.plus his best defender Jcorey Williams,and that's why he went 16 and 16. i did not see you bringing that up last year.no excuses for you haters.the Hogs are going dancing.and Mike is not getting fired.move on.

cityhog

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 07, 2017, 02:43:05 pm
Mike lost his best 2 players real late last year.plus his best defender Jcorey Williams,and that's why he went 16 and 16. i did not see you bringing that up last year.no excuses for you haters.the Hogs are going dancing.and Mike is not getting fired.move on.

The space bar is your friend. Embrace the space.