Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red White Game rosters

Started by RealHog, October 18, 2016, 02:41:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealHog

The rosters for the game are set, with Bo mattingley and Pat Bradley coaching the teams.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/teams-and-coaches-released-for-red-white-game/

Bo's Red Team
#0 Jaylen Barford
#1 Trey Thompson
#3 Dusty Hannahs
#12 Brachen Hazen
#13 Dustin Thomas
#21 Manuale Watkins

Pat's White Team
#2 Adrio Bailey
#4 Daryl Macon
#5 Arlando Cook
#23 C.J. Jones
#31 Anton Beard
#33 Moses Kingsley

Thinking about going and getting a glimpse of what the season has in store.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: RealHog on October 18, 2016, 02:41:28 pm
The rosters for the game are set, with Bo mattingley and Pat Bradley coaching the teams.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/teams-and-coaches-released-for-red-white-game/

Bo's Red Team
#0 Jaylen Barford
#1 Trey Thompson
#3 Dusty Hannahs
#12 Brachen Hazen
#13 Dustin Thomas
#21 Manuale Watkins

Pat's White Team
#2 Adrio Bailey
#4 Daryl Macon
#5 Arlando Cook
#23 C.J. Jones
#31 Anton Beard
#33 Moses Kingsley

Thinking about going and getting a glimpse of what the season has in store.

Can't make it this time but look forward to seeing a few highlights and commentary. I think Coach Bo has this one in the bag. With four returning players from last year (counting Thomas), I think he stole this one in the draft.

Hogs up! Covid down!

RealHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 18, 2016, 02:49:43 pm
Can't make it this time but look forward to seeing a few highlights and commentary. I think Coach Bo has this one in the bag. With four returning players from last year (counting Thomas), I think he stole this one in the draft.

Pay has Beast Mo and Macon, and then Beard and Jones for offensive firepower, I think they will play pretty tight. This will be be my first Red-White game, so I'm curious or the format. We don't have as many walk ons this year so the benches aren't really there. I'm guessing they take a lot of TOs and Breaks.

spahoopsfan

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 18, 2016, 02:49:43 pm

I lean toward Pat's team.  More firepower plus Moses.

bythelake

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

bythelake

Hog Fan from Camden

Will there be any TV coverage?

PigWig

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

Redbug

anybody there give us out of staters a little periscope action?....

and even if it isn't game action....even watching a few layup drills...

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HoopS on October 23, 2016, 05:21:09 pm
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=148373

Not seeing any stats for Jones or Thompson, is there something going on with those two?

Edit: just saw their names pop up. Must not show stats for guys on the bench.
Hogs up! Covid down!

jjdlc

That's a lot of offense.  Hopefully someone that went will stop by and give us a run down.  Always hard to tell anything by the stats in these type games.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: jjdlc on October 23, 2016, 07:10:22 pm
That's a lot of offense.  Hopefully someone that went will stop by and give us a run down.  Always hard to tell anything by the stats in these type games.

The stats seem to show that Jones still looks for his shot, Trey Thompson still does not.
Hogs up! Covid down!

WorfHog

I was in the stands and it was a blast. Probably the best Red/White game I've ever been to. Lots of new faces.

My main takeaway was that the red was better, but if it was a real game they would have had three guys foul out. That said way more depth than last year. A lot of energy out there on display. It's going to be hard for Mike to whittle this down to a starting 5.

If your getting disillusioned about football the basketball team is ready to ease the pain a bit. They're gonna be a blast to watch this season.

Razorod

Quote from: WorfHog on October 23, 2016, 08:10:46 pm
I was in the stands and it was a blast. Probably the best Red/White game I've ever been to. Lots of new faces.

My main takeaway was that the red was better, but if it was a real game they would have had three guys foul out. That said way more depth than last year. A lot of energy out there on display. It's going to be hard for Mike to whittle this down to a starting 5.
Thanks so much for that insight. It sounds like this may be Anderson's deepest team yet. May finally see what many of us have been waiting for since he first got here--relentless pressure on both ends of the court.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: WorfHog on October 23, 2016, 08:10:46 pm

If your getting disillusioned about football the basketball team is ready to ease the pain a bit. They're gonna be a blast to watch this season.

Going off stats white would've had 3 foul out and red 2

TheRazorback500

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Watkins scored 25 points. I liked that both squads shot almost 70% from the FT line.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

rzrbkman

Reggie Garrett once scored 35 puts in the Red White game and went missing on the bench  during real games. It is what it is.

Breems

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on October 23, 2016, 09:21:28 pm
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Watkins scored 25 points. I liked that both squads shot almost 70% from the FT line.

Marvell Waithe scored 30-something a few years ago.

Everyone plays pretty loose in these games. When the season starts, Manny will stop taking shots.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />