Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do you go about getting SEC tourney tickets?

Started by razorsharp94, September 16, 2016, 03:41:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorsharp94

I have been thinking about getting tickets this year.  How would i go about getting them before Kentucky gets them all?

HotlantaHog

If you have season tickets, or are a member of the Razorback Foundation, you should be able to call the Arkansas ticket office and get as part of the Hogs ticket allotment.

jbcarol

https://www.secticketoffice.com/events/secmbb.html

Ticket information for the 2017 tournament will be posted in October 2016.

14 schools purchase their tickets first.  The remaining ticket books are sold by the SEC Ticket Office.

Previous tournament ticket purchasers (through the SEC Ticket Office) have an opportunity to purchase ticket books, based on availability and priority level. 

If ticket books are remaining after the priority pre-sale, they go on sale to the public, usually in October.  If ticket books do not sell out, single session tickets are sold by the venue starting on Monday the week of the tournament.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

chenalhog

Quote from: HotlantaHog on September 21, 2016, 11:03:47 am
If you have season tickets, or are a member of the Razorback Foundation, you should be able to call the Arkansas ticket office and get as part of the Hogs ticket allotment.
we have not sold our allotment of tickets in 10-15 years.  call ticket office and you will get tickets

MountieDawg

September 27, 2016, 06:00:38 am #4 Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 07:14:35 am by MountieDawg
It's a good investment. You get to watch the Hogs and if the Hogs lose there are 25,000 Kentucky fans waiting outside to buy your tickets. IF they when you are set for hawg ball deep in the SEC Tourney.
SEC!

HotlantaHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on September 27, 2016, 06:00:38 am
It's a good investment. You get to watch the Hogs and if the Hogs lose there are 25,000 Kentucky fans waiting outside to buy your tickets. IF they when you are set for hawg ball deep in the SEC Tourney.
This is true. If the Hogs unexpectedly have a disastrous season that makes you want to not attend the SEC Tourney, it's easy to sell the tickets.