Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 5 Finishers of All-Time

Started by Rooka, May 30, 2006, 02:37:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

For me....Yes these are current but you can do all-time if you wish.
1) Tombstone Piledriver
2) Sweet Chin Music
3) Pedigree
4) Stunner
5) Ankle Lock
Honorable Mention: Canadian Destroyer(AWESOME Looking MOVE), Crippler Crossface, and Sharpshooter.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2611168962874396/canadiandestroyer2/

If you have never seen the Canadian Destroyer, it is a must see move.  Click the link and check it out.

hogfan064

Figure 4 has to be on the list. 

Also, the Diamond Cutter was great.  And have you ever seen Vicoria's finisher.  Yes, I know she's a woman, but that's a cool finisher

Razor's Edge or Outsider's Edge was also a great one

Rooka

I am surprised that no one has stolen Victoria's finisher.  It was a cool move and its been a while since I've seen it.

100th POST!  and I'm talking about a womens finishing move.(figures) 8)

hogfan064

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 30, 2006, 02:43:31 pm
I am surprised that no one has stolen Victoria's finisher.  It was a cool move and its been a while since I've seen it.

100th POST!  and I'm talking about a womens finishing move.(figures) 8)

What's the name of it?  Widow's Peak is that it?  Definitely the best women's finished ever

Speaking of women wrestlers.  The Fabulous Moolah is actually a very distant cousin of mine

Rooka

May 30, 2006, 02:47:24 pm #4 Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:49:07 pm by Death by Hog
Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2006, 02:45:47 pm

What's the name of it?  Widow's Peak is that it?  Definitely the best women's finished ever

Speaking of women wrestlers.  The Fabulous Moolah is actually a very distant cousin of mine

Seriously, That is pretty cool.  Tell her to give a shout out to my fav. women's diva May Young :D  Yes it is the widow's peak

hogfan064

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 30, 2006, 02:47:24 pm
Seriously, That is pretty cool.  Tell her to give a shout out to my fav. women's diva May Young :D
Quote from: hogfan064 on May 30, 2006, 02:45:47 pm

Seriously, That is pretty cool.  Tell her to give a shout out to my fav. women's diva May Young :D

Well, I've never spoken or met her.  My grandad grew up with her actually and they played as kids together.  Noone in our family has spoken to her since a funeral in the 80s. 

Atreyu

I personally like the Diamond Cutter/RKO. It just comes out of nowhere. And the 3D
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

Rooka

Kind of like me and my family.  Talk to each other at these sad events and then never talk again until something else sad happens.
Its a shame that is that way, but that is life.(this is walgreens) sorry had to say it.

hogfan064

Quote from: Death by Hog on May 30, 2006, 02:54:57 pm
Kind of like me and my family.  Talk to each other at these sad events and then never talk again until something else sad happens.
Its a shame that is that way, but that is life.(this is walgreens) sorry had to say it.

Well, my family is close, but she's really a distant relative.  Like 5th cousin or something like that.  I doubt many people talk to their 5th cousin.  She has a training facility in Columbia, SC.  That's all I know about her now.

hydrophonic

Jake Roberts' DDT

Sure, you see a couple DDTs in almost every match these days, but 20 years ago it was LIGHTS OUT.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Buff

CharlieHog

1. Tazmission (Taz)
2. Vertebreaker (Sugar Shane Helms)
3. Doomsday Device (LOD)
4. Total Elimination (The Elminiators)
5. Sliced Bread #2 (Spanky)

secthumper

....1. Brainbuster....taught by Killer Karl Kox to Dick Murdoch

....2. Full Nelson....as applied by Ken Patera....NOBODY broke this one EVER....

....3. The Claw....The Spoiler managed by Gary Hart was the innovator followed by several others
....including Kerry von Erich, Baron von Raschke, Mick Foley, etc.

....4. Corkscrew Piledriver....Cyclone Negro....one of the most viscious ever, this man put countless
....wrestlers out of the business for good back in the day.

....5. Bear Hug....Ox Baker....This was one badass dude, especially when he wrestled in and around the
....Memphis area, he punked both Lawler and Dundee so many times that I lost count. Most of the
....wrestlers in this area did not want to work with this man. He would hurt you for sure!

....6. Oklahoma Stampede.... Cowboy Bill Watts passin the torch to Dr. Death Steve Williams.
....Enough said.

....7. Bow and Arrow....Chief Jay Strongbow....When the chief clamped his version on you, it was Katie-
....bar-the-door. Lot and lots of marks here!

....8. The Superfly.... Superfly Jimmy Snuka.... This man would electrify an arena with this move....
....still one of the best finishes ever.

....9. Stepover toehold.... Coonhunter Joe McCarthy.... the only man to ever make Danny Hodge submit
....in a non-title match....broke countless ankles with this move....and mean as hell to boot.

....10. Fire....self explanatory....The Sheik was the best ever followed by Skandar Akbar who actually
....burnt Dick Murdoch's eyes so badly in the old Mid South that Murdoch was out of action for about
....six months....the plan was hatched by none other than The Colonel himself, Buck Robley!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

Knot2brite

running knee lift by Mr. Wrestling 2. I actually got into a fight in high school once and performed the running knee lift on a guy.......hit him in the forehead and damn near broke my knee cap. But he left me alone after that.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required