Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#100reasonsRotneiClarkeshouldstayatArkansas

Started by Hogifianakis, March 24, 2011, 09:45:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tolle72120

the team will actually set screens for you now and other teams cant focus on soley defending you...sorry forgot the number

rzrbckfan426

BigDrDon

The real #1 reason.....................Adegree from UA is so much more desirable.
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Pork Twain

Hearing the Hogs get called by a packed house at every home game, gives you chills.  Very unlike the 500 fans we have averaged.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MuskogeeHogFan

100. Don't screw up now...you have every opportunity before you to have all of your dreams as a college BB player realized.
Go Hogs Go!

PonderinHog

MuskogeeHogFan

March 24, 2011, 03:10:57 pm #106 Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:03:06 pm by MuskogeeHogFan
102. Don't let all the jack-n-apes think you are scared of coming back and being the most you can be.
Go Hogs Go!

AWHAWG

103Per Saving Private Ryan ( insert dramatic military music). You've earned this. 

Hogeration

Quote from: nlrd on March 24, 2011, 02:30:21 pm
95.  We won't make fun of you if you can't spell sleeves. 
Corrected just for you.

hawgfan99

104 I've been to Spokane..not that great. Very little to no college experience.

superior_wang

March 24, 2011, 04:35:39 pm #110 Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:57:39 pm by superior_wang
Quote from: jbcarol on March 24, 2011, 12:41:37 pm
77. Billy Gillispie's prize lead guard recruit lasted a whole semester with the Zags b/4 cutting and running.
<sarcasm > that wasnt "cutting and running" , he was doing what was best for himself in that situation. Just like BP did with the falcons. < /sarcasm >

cardinalhawg

#105 Stay and help us win the national championship next season.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: hawgndodge on March 24, 2011, 11:50:31 am
63.  my kids favorite number is 15, because of you and RM.  if i have to explain to him that ANOTHER #15 hog isn't there anymore he'll cry.  don't make my kid cry rot!

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

106.  Unlike football, there are over 330 D-1 college basketball teams, if you don't want to redshirt your options are basically Rogers St. back home in Claremore, NSU in Tahlequah, UCO in Edmond, or UAFS, or the DIII school Nate Rakestraw is at in L.A. and the fauxhawk will land you turning man tricks on Sunset Ave.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

JonesboroPiggie

Even my dog is a Hog! WPS!!

rizzohoghead

108 . . . . If your a hog your a hog... and your a hog....the end

EastTexasHog

109 - you are going to regret leaving so much when you see your hogs in ncaa and also re-read #108

flynhog

#109  Be the first senior of the Anderson dynasty! 
Wins are the only things that matter when the game ends.  The mistakes that happen in the game are corrected by good coaching during the week. A season of near losses means you won every game.

MuskogeeHogFan

#110 Wind up being one of the best 5 point guards in all of Razorback history.
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Northwest Arkansas reigns supreme over someplace like Spokane and how many games will you family be able to attend or even watch in a place like that?
Go Hogs Go!

heathtits

111. Gonzaga is a catholic school. They probably won't let him wear his faux-hawk on the court.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 24, 2011, 07:29:05 pm
Northwest Arkansas reigns supreme over someplace like Spokane and how many games will you family be able to attend or even watch in a place like that?

spokane's actually a gorgeous place. but, whatever. 

superior_wang

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 24, 2011, 07:29:05 pm
ever been out West? they got all those trees and mountains and stuff.

gaylen54

112.  Finally feel the way you expected to feel when you came to the U of A.  Enjoy some consistency!
You'd want me on your jury.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: superior_wang on March 24, 2011, 08:22:34 pm
ever been out West? they got all those trees and mountains and stuff.

Ever been where it is overcast about 75% of the time? In the middle of nowhere? That isn't NW Arkansas.
Go Hogs Go!

heathtits

Quote from: kingofdequeen on March 24, 2011, 08:07:40 pm
spokane's actually a gorgeous place. but, whatever. 

No its not. Especially if you've never been there.

duh.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Donny2665

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on March 24, 2011, 09:48:27 am
4. Anderson's offense will help Arkansas utilize your talents far better than they have been before.

5. You have dedicated 3 years of your life to this program and it would not serve you well to transfer to another school, sit out a year and then play another year, when you can achieve the same/similar results by simply staying put.
^^^^this
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

ronmahony

Quote from: hogfan#1 on March 24, 2011, 02:31:56 pm
96. You can't have sex at Gonzaga

That ain't no lie, they might've won tonight if they were allowed to have sex, I'd seriously consider this one.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hogfan7583

Lost track of the numbering, but great relevent razorbacks will go on to enjoy a nice life in the state of Arkansas.