Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#24 Boston College got beat by Harvard

Started by dunnhead, January 07, 2009, 08:37:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dunnhead

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

idiotghos

The lesson is to not get cocky after knocking off a top team and forget the discipline and hustle which enabled you to beat them.  That's gonna be the big challenge for the team as they get ready for Saturday.

Adam Stokes

GOOD.  BC dropped below us in the RPI rankings.  The ACC looks to be the best conference this year top to bottom, good that they lost to a nobody.

hawgsav1

Tommy Amaker has done a decent job at Harvard.  However, with his alleged shady recruiting, I'm surprised Harvard hired him after he was fired from Michigan.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

94 Hawg

Quote from: idiotghos on January 07, 2009, 08:45:25 pm
The lesson is to not get cocky after knocking off a top team and forget the discipline and hustle which enabled you to beat them.  That's gonna be the big challenge for the team as they get ready for Saturday.
good point. this will be difficult for a young team that most likely will be 13-1 & ranked when they arrive in oxford, ms wednesday.
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers